For gray (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks Laurent :) I posted in that thread because I know people are sick of birthday threads, but woh-eva ;)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Happy Birthday, honestly, don't you feel old now? I turned 20 last month. I feel so depressed at how I won't be 17 again.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
congrats!

pecker, Jag tyckte det var rolig, kaxigt och Zlatan när han tuggade tuggummit under nationalsånge, hahah!!

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
Happy birthday gray. you should tell us what kind of gift you recieved from ur Girlfriend (curious) :cheesy:

++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Is that some kind of side-comment gray? :)
not its kind of side salad :rofl:

ppl say Happy birthday on these kind of occasions not congratulations:D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Happy Birthday, honestly, don't you feel old now? I turned 20 last month. I feel so depressed at how I won't be 17 again.
By the way, dont sell it too much, you could at least pretend for those of us still yet to reach 20, that's actually really great :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
thanks guys :kiss:

K: Actually I don't feel that old, because most of my friends are older than me; I've been to like twenty 21st birthday parties this year :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

By the way, dont sell it too much, you could at least pretend for those of us still yet to reach 20, that's actually really great :)
Well just enjoy your youth cause it's going fast.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yes indeed, but that is why I would want him to buy me alcohol....cuz I can't get it myself. ;)
True, but him as a legal adult isnt supposed to buy you alcohol if youre a minor because if he gets caught hes going to jail. Of course he wont get caught, but Im just talking in theory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)