For all you guys who play(ed) football! (5 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

DUDE! What are you doing! We already moved Tom up, and put lacrease in the middle! :D

------------ Gray --- Erik

---------------Karlberg

--------Alex --- Tom --- Stuart

Majed --- lacrease --- Hydde --- Oded

------------Rickenbacker2
sorry....i didn't flip the page :embarass:

my mistake

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
Wow! That's cool! Especially the part about Hristo...
I've met a couple of footballers and Conte hit me with an awful shot when Denmark played them in Copenhagen... didn't get the ball :groan:

Well... remember me! You could sign me... cheap! Come on! What do you say?
I'd be the special tactical assistant, I don't think that I can sign players, but if you'd sign on as ball-boy, I'll see what I can do.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
hey!!! how you can play with those guys??

how lucky you are!!
Actually a few friends of mine who work for the MLS were getting together to play, and they brought along a few palyers, Hristo wasn't the only one, Bryan Namoff and David Stokes were there. We went out to the pub afterward, but Hristo didn't come.

Jul 12, 2002

DUDE! What are you doing! We already moved Tom up, and put lacrease in the middle! :D

---------------Karlberg

Please, call me Ian. :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Actually a few friends of mine who work for the MLS were getting together to play, and they brought along a few palyers, Hristo wasn't the only one, Bryan Namoff and David Stokes were there. We went out to the pub afterward, but Hristo didn't come.
i like how you're calling him by his first name :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Hey that video is excellent!! :thumb::cool:

How many takes for each scene? :LOL::p
Thanks~

Some of the scenes took quite a while, whereas others like the first and second were only shot once (that's why they're not as good, we only got one chance :down:)

The one that took the longest was actually up on the (library) verandah, where the guy kicks it down. He kept hitting the pole, missing the ball etc.

The scene after that, where I caught the ball, took about 3-4 times. The rest were pretty easy, except for when the guy took the shot at the end, we had to throw the ball so it hit the post, and we actually had to do it about 7 times! It was quite fun to make, though.

Hey we really need to play against LazioMania or something! Judging by some of the stories, we could do really well as a team :thumb:

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #268
    The ultimate Juventuz line-up (the next world champs! or chimps perhaps)

---------------Karlberg

Now we need some subs...
    What a team! :thumb:

I'm gonna get at least 50 tap-ins per season with those blokes behind me :strong: :D

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    What was your best goal ever? Or your best tackle? Or your best safe if you're a goalkeeper? Share it here! Let the good stories come!
    My best goal was probably playing indoor soccer for my school team. We went to play a rich school wow have there matches the same place where our local team train(Montreal Impact) sometimes. Anyways we cut the field in half because we were gonna play 6-a-side. Second half of the game the ball rolls from their side to the center line. I'm a defender who has a very decent kick so I cranked it to the other side. The ball made a beautiful wave over the goalies head and into the net. :cool::D

Worst part is I had no intention of scoring, I wanted to pass or cross the ball up for my team. Oh well:cheesy:

My best tackle? I'm a defense, there's just too many

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    i play as a center back and one of my favorite moments in my soccer club is when i go for a header and throw an elbow to someone's face
    next time the forward will not even think about going in the air with you

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by bongo10 ] ++
    i play as a center back and one of my favorite moments in my soccer club is when i go for a header and throw an elbow to someone's face
    :eek: you dirty player!!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Yay! :extatic: My foot is almost ready for some footie again!
    But the season is over :groan:
    This sucks!

Just wanted to vent my anger.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by bongo10 ] ++
    I have a remedy for violent defenders, next time just go in with your knee in the challenge. :fero::D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i once tried stepping on the forward's foot before jumping so he wouldn't be able to get off the ground:D

works nicely,but don't use it too often;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)