Football Manager 5 (merge) (3 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #186
    You have it? Do you know how to work it? You have to extract it to the Program Files/Sports Interactive/FM5/data/quaicksarts folder.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    yes i know where to put it but it appeared in my e-mail and i must download it.Anyway thank you.I was searching all the net but i couldn't find that.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I've started a game with Juve but I haven't brought in any new players. I'm currently working with two tactics, a 4-4-1-1 with Emerson and Blasi playing in the centre, Camo and Neddy wide, and DP in the AMC spot with Trez upfront. I actually have Trez at FRC and Del Piero has an arrow from the playmaker position up to the FLC position so he's doing what I want him to do: collect the ball from a deeper position, distribute, run at defenders and find space. The other tactic is a 4-4-2 diamond. Blasi drops out for Olivera or Kapo in this one with Nedved moving to AMC and Del to FC.

Pre-season was brilliant as I won all of my games, most notably 7-1 away to Anderlecht and 5-0 at home to Inter. I beat Banik Ostrava 5-2 on aggregate in the CL qualis and was drawn in a group with Chelsea, Porto and Shakhtar. My first league game was at home to Parma and I won 3-1 but I dropped points away to Shakhtar in the CL (2-2, dubious penalty). On the whole the squad is excellent just how it is so I can only imagine what it's like with Tevez, Duff and Rosicky. The back four is solid with good cover in the form of Birindelli, Tudor and Legrottaglie. Camoranesi, Nedved, Kapo and Olivera are all great midfield options. And Del Piero, Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic are all scoring frequently.

Oct 1, 2002
    In addition to this, Football Manager 2005 will also feature the club logos, playing kits and player pictures (where available) for the Spanish and US leagues. Kits, pictures and logo’s from Dutch clubs as well as kits and logo’s from the Portuguese league are also secured. Licenses from Italian clubs, including club logo’s and player pictures (where available) for the mighty AC Milan.

link here

I hope they got official license from Juventus.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #196
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I've started a game with Juve but I haven't brought in any new players. I'm currently working with two tactics, a 4-4-1-1 with Emerson and Blasi playing in the centre, Camo and Neddy wide, and DP in the AMC spot with Trez upfront. I actually have Trez at FRC and Del Piero has an arrow from the playmaker position up to the FLC position so he's doing what I want him to do: collect the ball from a deeper position, distribute, run at defenders and find space. The other tactic is a 4-4-2 diamond. Blasi drops out for Olivera or Kapo in this one with Nedved moving to AMC and Del to FC.

Pre-season was brilliant as I won all of my games, most notably 7-1 away to Anderlecht and 5-0 at home to Inter. I beat Banik Ostrava 5-2 on aggregate in the CL qualis and was drawn in a group with Chelsea, Porto and Shakhtar. My first league game was at home to Parma and I won 3-1 but I dropped points away to Shakhtar in the CL (2-2, dubious penalty). On the whole the squad is excellent just how it is so I can only imagine what it's like with Tevez, Duff and Rosicky. The back four is solid with good cover in the form of Birindelli, Tudor and Legrottaglie. Camoranesi, Nedved, Kapo and Olivera are all great midfield options. And Del Piero, Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic are all scoring frequently.

I can telly you it's good :D

I've had games where Tevez scored 4, Treze 4, Zlatan 3, etc. I've so far scored more than 50 goals in some 10-ish games.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I prefer 4-2-3-1... With tight marking, works perfectly... :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)