Football Manager 5 (merge) (8 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I want a good training schedule, where can one download these things?
Sun: Rest / Tactical training/ Rest

Mon: Overload (def) / Heading/ Technique

Tue: Heading / Set pieces(Def) / 5-aside Large

Wed: Closing down / weights / Crosses

Thur: Shooting / Training match/ Overload (def)

Fri: Agility / Set pieces (Def) / Sprints

Sat: Set pieces (Att) / Closing down / Overload (Att)

Try this Jeeks! Dont worry bout the lack of rest, cos i aint had any problems with this, neither have my mates. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
WWW.SIGAMES.COM
One must register there and it isdisabled at the moment, there was one time you posted a link for a site with lots of user created schedules, tactics, etc.

I browsed the thread last night with no luck, maybe you have ti bookmarked or remember what it is.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

I know :)

But I ment that there is no way that Heitinga would be good enough to play at Juve. At the moment he is 10 times worse then Legrottaglie. If the research data was up to date you wouldn't have bought him.
hmmm... yes i would, as Heitinga in this game is the best young defender along with De Jong (Ajax) and Kompany !

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,686
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

hmmm... yes i would, as Heitinga in this game is the best young defender along with De Jong (Ajax) and Kompany !

That was in FM2005, we should wait and see the full game before making such assumptions. BTW, Hubschman was by far the best "cheap" defender in the game.

One must register there and it isdisabled at the moment, there was one time you posted a link for a site with lots of user created schedules, tactics, etc.

I browsed the thread last night with no luck, maybe you have ti bookmarked or remember what it is.

www.sortitoutsi.net

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,688
    Anyways, when the game comes out I intend to start a long term game with Juve. I wont buy anyone in the first season, and will track the progress of a few potential targets during the season and try to find a few new ones. In the second season I'll try to buy a few good young defenders to rejuvenate the defence, perhaps a good attacking midfielder so I can play a 3-5-2, with Emo and Vieira behind him, and in case Cassano doesnt renew I'll be sure to sign him. Ballack too in case he doesnt renew. In case he doesnt, screw him, he's too old. I'm not happy with the wingers we have so I'll recall Kapo and Miccoli from loan, playing Mico as a right winger and not attacker.

Then, when I take care of the ageing defence, in the 3rd season I'll try to do something with the midfield.

Sep 28, 2002
    Anyways, when the game comes out I intend to start a long term game with Juve. I wont buy anyone in the first season, and will track the progress of a few potential targets during the season and try to find a few new ones. In the second season I'll try to buy a few good young defenders to rejuvenate the defence, perhaps a good attacking midfielder so I can play a 3-5-2, with Emo and Vieira behind him, and in case Cassano doesnt renew I'll be sure to sign him. Ballack too in case he doesnt renew. In case he doesnt, screw him, he's too old. I'm not happy with the wingers we have so I'll recall Kapo and Miccoli from loan, playing Mico as a right winger and not attacker.

Then, when I take care of the ageing defence, in the 3rd season I'll try to do something with the midfield.

its just a game ya know :D

but yeah, long term games are the best. currently with monaco in 2014 :cool:

got knocked out of the uefa cup by lens :undecide:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,694
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

its just a game ya know :D

but yeah, long term games are the best. currently with monaco in 2014 :cool:

got knocked out of the uefa cup by lens :undecide:

Yeah. My best game ever was in CM4 with San Marino :touched:

Took me almost 5 years to get promoted from C2B to Serie B. It was the best.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Yeah. My best game ever was in CM4 with San Marino :touched:

Took me almost 5 years to get promoted from C2B to Serie B. It was the best.
    I am playing with Napoli now, I got to Serie B in my first season with an amazing diference over the others. Now I consider myself with good chances to get promoted to Serie A. But I am working on a long term shot, as you said, I want to win the CL :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,696

I am playing with Napoli now, I got to Serie B in my first season with an amazing diference over the others. Now I consider myself with good chances to get promoted to Serie A. But I am working on a long term shot, as you said, I want to win the CL :D

Bah, you have an 80000 seat stadium, the capacity of mine was around 6000 FFS, not all seated even :groan:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Bah, you have an 80000 seat stadium, the capacity of mine was around 6000 FFS, not all seated even :groan:
    Yeah, it can be great fun to build a great team from nothing. My favourite CM games were in CM01/02, with Oldham and Wolves. The former were in Division 2 (and in trouble) and had 11,000 or so seats when I took over. Wolves were better placed, but I had a couple of players who'd come out of the youth team on it, including a world class goalkeeper.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Yea, I have a good income from the stadíum. When I played in Serie C1/B I got an average attendance of 25000, the second team had an average attendance of 8000 :D

Now in Serie B, I played one game at home and had around 35000.

I bought Ronald de Boer when I got promoted :D He's 35 and used to play in a club in Qatar. He's really good and superior to other Serie B players, but he can't play a complete game.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Yeah, it can be great fun to build a great team from nothing. My favourite CM games were in CM01/02, with Oldham and Wolves. The former were in Division 2 (and in trouble) and had 11,000 or so seats when I took over. Wolves were better placed, but I had a couple of players who'd come out of the youth team on it, including a world class goalkeeper.
    I played once a game in an old CM, I can't remember which, with Brighton and Hove Albion. I played with them more than 20 seasons. I won everything. When I took charge they had an all seated stadium with 6000 places. In the glory years where no one could beat me in Europe, the stadium was 35000 all seated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)