Football Manager 5 (merge) (23 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #902
    Got a few additions to my squad in the winter transfer window. I bought Van der Vaart, Hleb and Heitinga, and am currently sitting 3rd in the league, 6 points behind leaders Milan, after I went unbeaten for 18 games before Sampdoria beat me away. I was up 2-1 until the 87th minute, Sardo missed two great chances for 3-1, and they go and score 2. Oh well, my primary objective is to get to the CL.

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
    I try to merge the game but when I download a new game....it gave me an error message. So I am still using the old one without the updated version.
    Oh yeah, can anyone tell me how to make a player happy if he said he have difficulties settling in that position. I got some I just fined them and they become alright but I got some no matter how I fined or give warning to them, it didn't work out. :(

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Giving lots of warning and fines makes the player dislike you, don't over do it

Try changing their position in training and see what will happen

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #909
    I bought Delgado for 5.5 mil € now he's worth more than 25.

He scored 17 goals and had 21 assists in like 40 matches, which isnt bad at all, considering I played him out of position more than half the season, as an MC. He exploded when put him in attack.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
    Zlatan, you've got down there 10 max non-euro players. I've got only 9 and I'm playing with Juve and I'm in year 2006. Why?
    Now I swaped Totti on free and Corvia and I'm planning to buy Torres for 33 M€. Trez gave 34 goals in 31 matches:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)