Football Manager 5 (merge) (16 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
If I want to buy a player from France or England(even though I never would) do I have to start a game with those leagues included?
No you dont, but if you chose more leagues, you'll have more player options to chose from the certain leagues that you'd add.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Then when I include only the German first and second leagues, how do I offer a bid for Lizarazu?
Let me put it this way, you are able to chose from all the famous or known players whether you chosen the league which they are in or not.

Just search for Lizarazu in the search tool and make an offer. Its not a rocket science.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++
Does running more leagues actually mess up your PC, or just make the game slow?
It would just slow the game. Why would they put the option of many leagues, if they know that it wouild fvk up the PC, Dummy;)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Does running more leagues actually mess up your PC, or just make the game slow?
Actually in terms of the physics of your processor, if you consistently overtask the processor, you risk having it fail. And for a game like FM, running a large number of leagues, for example running all the leagues at the same time is tasking the processor big time.

Get the picture?

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Cheers guys, I do fret about my processor, I'm running 4 English divisions, 4 Italian divisions, 2 Spanish, and 2 Portuguese. Hopefully not caning my PC too much with that, it's a p4 2.66Ghz, 512MB RAM, about 18months old.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Choosing only one league make european competition more slanted towards that particular league..:booooring:

anyway i just won the EUropean cup with genoa..:D... The new European Champion jumped 85 place to 75th in the European ranking :D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Cheers guys, I do fret about my processor, I'm running 4 English divisions, 4 Italian divisions, 2 Spanish, and 2 Portuguese. Hopefully not caning my PC too much with that, it's a p4 2.66Ghz, 512MB RAM, about 18months old.
I have a friend who runs 8 leagues on a 700 MHz, 256 MB RAM system, so you're not at all bad! :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)