Football Manager 2024 (2 Viewers)

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    Spent all day yesterday playing this instead of working. Some photos of Juve players who seem to have significant changes in ability/ potential from last year's edition

luis hasa.png
    gatti.png
    iling.png
    chiesa.png
    dean h.png

- - - Updated - - -

current tactic + results

433 FM.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Ok, so I have written earlier in other threads how I am not envious of Giuntuli's position.

So... Is Moreno worth it? He isn't getting any younger. How did Van Hecke fare for you? I managed to ship Woj to Galatasary on loan and Sandro to Benfica (loan). Rabiot got injured and is out four months so I can't ship him away. Nicolussi is worth peanuts and I honestly don't know which fires I should put out first. Managed to sign Carnsecchi though.

- - - Updated - - -

and there goes Danilo's hip and Carnesecchi's ankle.

Last edited:
    OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    I managed to sell Rugani and Alex Sandro as both are grossly overpaid

Spent most of my transfer budget on De Roon, as I badly needed someone who could play the anchor man role but also cover at CB when needed, then Moreno and Van Hecke were the best I could get on very cheap loans. I think both are good enough for me to win Serie A first year but I don't intend on renewing them once the loans expire

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    Really liking this version so far.

Match engine is much better than 23 imo, The changes you make in tactics are easier to see on the field because both the animations and player decision making are vastly improved. Players act more in tune with the roles you've assigned them, the set pieces are vastly improved (no more fucking up set pieces because you've made a few subs). Because players can now head into the ground when shooting there aren't constant instances of your players on set pieces heading the ball over from a few yards out.

Additionally, there are some more options in terms of player instructions, for example my AMR, one of the most important roles in my formation, is a winger on attack role (rotated between Soule, Iling and Kostic) but now I can tell the winger to cut inside with the ball. This means the player provides width with their off the ball movement but once receiving the ball cuts inside to the left foot to run or cross. Something you couldn't do in FM 23

To those on the fence I would say buy this version. Its much better than continuing to play FM 23

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Fm23 is. FM24 isn't officially released yet, 5th or 6th November for PC. Those playing it are pre orders playing beta.

Assume FM24 will be a month or two behind in release for PS5.
    I presume it is going to be similar to PC version?

I remember playing an old Xbox version years ago and it was fun but very watered down.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    From what I read on guys that played ps5 version of fm23, it's exactly the same as PC.

Except huge and game changing element. You can't download and input any customization, this game dies without that for me. Mod and edit community makes the game what it is more or less for ultimate realism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)