Football Manager 2023 (6 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
1683575213648.png

Do you lot use CMs in the true CM position? I have both of my DLPs running out of DM positions. Do you think there is a pro/con to either position?

- - - Updated - - -
I use both 6s and 8s, depends from a system and what I'm trying to achieve. In 4-2-3-1 narrow I'd say you got it right, and I have double sixes in my 3-4-2-1 as well, usually BWM and DLP.

In an aggressive 4-3-1-2 I have three players in MC strata, but I'm trying to balance things out with a DLP on defend in the middle and a BWM next to more offensive full back.

680e4db6bc016d55a4f9ac2edc681a07.png

29d52525c27cbe6b3beb91e9d2a3b5fd.png

6b4f774b35d48481ea10173969c02641.png

nothing is set in stone though, i like to change roles and try different instructions

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #262
    I also try to fully possess the ball. I have had games where I have almost 80% of the possession.

I like to run them deeper because I have my CBs drop back when the opponent is in posession so I don't let balls go over their heads.

Thank you.

I've won almost 225 games in a row, so I have to be doing something right.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #263
    @Gagi @fuckin kyle

I don't know why I didn't mention this, but one of the first things I do as Bayern each game is buy up really good talents from every place on Earth. I keep them in house and only loan them to second or shitty first division squads inside Germany. I then, after two or three years, sell them off for profit, but only to other Bundesliga teams. If they want to sell them on, dope, but they are going to get more for them, anyway.

This increases the spending value for other teams and also increases the value of the league because it brings up the overall value of the teams in the league.

I am saying this because, @Gagi , start selling or loaning your youth to the mid-table teams. They will become better, making the league better. If you can sell on all of your prospects inside the league, it makes it more popular.

Theoretically, you could make Wales a bunch of PSG teams on a long-enough timeline. :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I also try to fully possess the ball. I have had games where I have almost 80% of the possession.

I like to run them deeper because I have my CBs drop back when the opponent is in posession so I don't let balls go over their heads.

Thank you.

I've won almost 225 games in a row, so I have to be doing something right.
    that's fun for you? I get bored with a save as soon as CL becomes too easy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I just started a new save with Juve (havent used them in years), had legit like zero moolah, and possibly worst Juve roster/sitaution I started with in any FM game.

giphy.gif

and disabled first window anyway so didnt care at first. New transfer window opens, and want to pre-start scouting and narrowing down choices for this massive rebuild coming summer (its insane that have to get rid of 7-8 players just to make a passable team lol) I ask them for raise in transfer funds, since I'm so broke, and they kept saying no, and we haing
    a tense back and forth, until they FINALLY agreed.

So I been waiting eagerly for going from 3m that cant buy much more then youth players, to something workable
    :

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9528aeiab9tx30unk9oqxd9uftbrl8bnutovhp8k94v&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif

Are-You-Serious-JJ.png

giphy.gif

@Dru They basically DID me like this fam:

BasicShabbyEyra-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
    OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #268
    I just started a new save with Juve (havent used them in years), had legit like zero moolah, and possibly worst Juve roster/sitaution I started with in any FM game.

giphy.gif

and disabled first window anyway so didnt care at first. New transfer window opens, and want to pre-start scouting and narrowing down choices for this massive rebuild coming summer (its insane that have to get rid of 7-8 players just to make a passable team lol) I ask them for raise in transfer funds, since I'm so broke, and they kept saying no, and we havent a tense back and forth, until they FINALLY agreed.

So I been waiting eagerly for going from 3m that cant buy much more then youth players, to something workable
    :

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9528aeiab9tx30unk9oqxd9uftbrl8bnutovhp8k94v&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif

Are-You-Serious-JJ.png

giphy.gif

@Dru They basically DID me like this fam:

BasicShabbyEyra-size_restricted.gif
    :lol2:

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #272
    A bunch of players left PSG and they were rebuilding. I'm about three or four years in. I went ahead and lowered their reptation and moved everyone to other teams. Now, this is their entire team in July and three players have turned them down because their reputation is so low. :lol:

1683924798184.png

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    things just went horribly wrong in the end

pissed at my board for sellling three starters, DC, DR and that little Spaniard I posted earlier. fucking cunts.

8dd792bacaa3c4589992c92c178c722d.png

and I have huge announcement to make

the board is planning to build a new stadium with a planned capacity of 1.6k :lol:

current capacity is 3000 (500 seats)

scenes, man

6a6930a5b4c07c776d3db3db102c0d1e.png

also, i brought back Jack Jones, the kid Southampton poached when he was like 10

f17cac9607ad692e379d78b2b1de459c.png

JUST IN

5eaff91a6f8bf04512f0014a46b21a76.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)