Football Manager 2023 (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so I got Muisala and now Pogba is running the bench since I prefer a younger and perhaps better De Ketelaare.
Sold Danilo to get a Non-EU spot for Vanderson.
Current team 4-3-1-2 Woj; Udogie Bremer Scalvini Vanderson;Bellingham D.K Goretzka;Muisala; Vlahovic Moukoko
Bench: Carreneschi, Miretti, P.Wanner, Kean, Pogba, McK, Locatelli and a defender who I forgot his name but he is average anyway.
Still have money to spend although Im not sold on anyone except for players whom their club ask for insane transfer fee.
Gavi is another player I think of but I like his potential more than his current ability.

Still to find someone to replace Bremer - There are players like Araujo and Kounde but Barca ask way too much for them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What about attacking set pieces? Anyone got good routines they want to share a screenshot of? My team is scoring a lot fewer of those then previous FMs

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What about attacking set pieces? Anyone got good routines they want to share a screenshot of? My team is scoring a lot fewer of those then previous FMs
I dont use set piece strategies and my team score just as much or even more.
Vlahovic is usually the set piece taker.
Got a 17 year old RWB to replace Cuadrado on the bench while Vanderson is starting. I think this guy can become better than Vanderson in a few years. My team is strong enough to let him get minutes in relatively easy games (home games against teams that are not Napoli Inter Milan Lazio and depends on the season Atalanta)
Pogba is being pushed out and I only use him in emergencies (He is definitely better than my next CM (A.P) but both Miretti and Wanner have too much potential to waste.
Kean - I got low ball offers for him - I want to sell him but I want his price tag (55M)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The 17 year old is now 18 but he is amazing - Giving Vanderson a fight for the starter spot and should be better than him by the end of next year.
Won everything (won against Lazio in CL final with penalties, they are the toughest to beat for me)

Since I got bored I started cheating for the next season (got Haaland)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Decided to take on a Youth Academy Challenge. No transfers or loans whatsoever, I can only use players that are there at start and academy players, and I can only select a newly promoted team from unplayable leagues after 1 year of holidaying.

Sadly I had no options to choose from since only one team can get promoted from Scottish Highlands/Lowlands leagues. And that's how I ended up at Formartine United. Youth facilities, junior coaching, recruitment are all shite, just as my managerial attributes.

Don't have a goalkeeper, so I'm forced to use a grey one since I can't sign anyone.

I don't have anyone at RB either, but I can live with that.

Hopefully I won't get assfucked way too often. The aim right now is not to get sacked before the first intake.

989fef744048471beadd0dac7ef7d994.png

2d39b866959869479bf35eafb67bd245.png

36a7b2d54797ea0b9f1325978b831fbd.png

star player

4a29edf5b7bfdeebbbe0c347b0a94d9b.png

and I just realized that I have 3 players on expiring contract - they will leave next week.

big rip incoming

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so Im absolutely done with my save. Feeling there is nothing more to achieve and my team is full with youngsters and WC players (the youngsters have WC potential).
I was thinking about starting a new save with a different team - either by taking the team to the top or by getting promoted from club to club until I have a nice club to build to challenge for everything.

I put aside Italy so its either EPL or La Liga.

For the first option - I was thinking about Real Sociedad although I feel I might need a stronger challenge.

FM22 - I had a Juve save and a Wolves save (won EPL with Wolves on my second season so Wolves wouldnt be my pick either).

Im open to other leagues as well but I think the main focus is La Liga and EPL.

Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

I do, I use it against anyone.

The two DLPs are actually DMs, so with my CBs they create a good defensive wall and just create deep and let the wingers do their thing.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I have two created players. :lol:
I just wonder what I could achieve with 2 created players..
My current team had a few 7-0 wins a season and humiliated Bayern 4-0 and 3-0 when I played them. I also humiliated Barca but I won against City in a small deficit despite making them my bitch.

Formation: 4-3-1-2 - FB CBC BPD FB; B2B A.M.A B2B; AMS; AF AF - Attacking and fighting for every ball, play ball into box. No corners and other tricks just let them do theirs..
Creative freedom expressive
Tackling - Dive into tackles. This is to make sure they fight. You will get a red card here and then but in the vast majority you`d kill your opponent.
Undefeated in my last season 36W 2D 0L before I lost a few points here and then but always 100pts and above.
CL - Missed on one CL but then came back to earn what`s mine.

Anyway Im done with that and will either continue promoting a weaker club or I`ll stop entirely. Unsure at the moment.

Last edited:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
2d770e1e67671aa18317c171c57e2460.png

seriously?

man, what a shit house

3-4 starters have left the team, moved ten 15-16 year olds from intake to first squad, and now i'm dealing with this stuff

i'm like 3 levels worse than anyone else in this league atm

1bf92d6e235fe6531726b948ecffd8f4.png

:lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
2d770e1e67671aa18317c171c57e2460.png

seriously?

man, what a shit house

3-4 starters have left the team, moved ten 15-16 year olds from intake to first squad, and now i'm dealing with this stuff

i'm like 3 levels worse than anyone else in this league atm

1bf92d6e235fe6531726b948ecffd8f4.png

:lol:
Two players with spine injuries?

Somewhere, these two are proud :butchers:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
3ed600da7e55b45077fa1beefec9bf52.png

Finished dead last, but managed to beat Berwick in the playout, 5-2 on agg.

Had 1-8-23 record before the intake, then i got 4-5 instant starters, that just shows how shit my team was.

They're decent for this level, but one kid stands out

c3b85fde7f0c06819539ff48d3adb677.png

Dude scored 8 in 6, including a hat-trick vs 3rd-placed Elgin City.

a1c68e41d2c9378fbd8ee937d256bd07.png

so young

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wanted to play Athletic Bilbao but they have that annoying Basque rule while Espanyol are too weak to even draw interest from anyone.
Started with Valencia yesterday as its a team which I won in a previous game (before tactics started to make sense). Thought about taking them to win La Liga in 2 or 3 years while thinking about CL title in 3 years.
They have Gaya who is very good but they have a backup to Gaya who is expected to be better.

What I managed to do so far? Only started so I sold a player in order to raise funds. They are quite poor so didnt get anyone yet.
Their GK is their biggest jewel though (Georgian GK)

Still thinking about srubbing it in favor of a challenge in France (taking the title of PSG).
Germany - I think it would be too easy as Dortmund are good enough to win it on the first season while there are others who are quite good as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)