Football Manager 2023 (10 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
It's that time of year again, lads! I'm already getting pretty psyched.

1663685639874.png

1663790508587.png

- - - Updated - - -

I have already decided on buying Szabozszaizsai and Kvargheridreshshvili.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone here play with any weird teams? I always play with Bayern, but I've played with both Hellas Verona and Parma in the past. I'm thinking of taking over a 3. Liga side this year, too. Maybe get 1860 back in the Bundesliga.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh shit, Leeds, I never thought of them. That would be a dope team to try and take back to a top-5 side.
I've played as SPAL and Basel in 22. Basel was a mistake as it's way too easy to become best side in Swiss league.

Thinking I want to play next as a 3rd division side but in a country with a strong top division

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Leeds have a great team but losses in transfers this summer will make it a lot more challenging in FM23.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'm enjoying lower leagues more than everything else.

Blyth Spartans and Boston United are my go-to teams in England, East Stirlingshire or a newly promoted side from Highlands/Lowlands league in Scotland, my Danish fave Lyngby got promoted to Superliga this season, so I can't wait to give it a go with Esbjerg (third tier). I might even try Pentagon this year, it's been a while.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    What new features for this version?
    https://www.videogamer.com/features/football-manager-2023-release-date/

- - - Updated - - -

Should I invest time in this version?
    I would, the CL is in there, it's moddable as all hell. I typically get so into it I can't do year-in year-out. The version I'm still playing is FM 2020, before that it was 2016, I think. So, I don't get into them very often, but when I do, I tend to spend years playing the same game. I think I got Bayern to 2030 in my 2020 save. That gets a little old because guys like Jamal Musiala are retiring and your whole squad is game generated players.

I get so into it I try to have a scouting team so large I can cover the world in knowledge, shit like that.

In any case, this is my next version and I'm sure I'll play this one for three or four years.

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    I'm enjoying lower leagues more than everything else.

Blyth Spartans and Boston United are my go-to teams in England, East Stirlingshire or a newly promoted side from Highlands/Lowlands league in Scotland, my Danish fave Lyngby got promoted to Superliga this season, so I can't wait to give it a go with Esbjerg (third tier). I might even try Pentagon this year, it's been a while.
    But do you not get frustrated when you are finally challenging up there after years and years and with a newly built arena averaging 3000 attendants?

Oct 17, 2005
    This game is going to see a surge of buyers from frustrated Juventini around the world that want to see Allegri, Arrivabene, Nedved and Agnelli kicked out from the club.

Too bad we won't be able to kick Agnelli out from the game but at least we would be able to control everything from training, tactics, scouting and transfers...

If SI is smart they would see this marketing angle and promote it that way lol.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    This game is going to see a surge of buyers from frustrated Juventini around the world that want to see Allegri, Arrivabene, Nedved and Agnelli kicked out from the club.

Too bad we won't be able to kick Agnelli out from the game but at least we would be able to control everything from training, tactics, scouting and transfers...

If SI is smart they would see this marketing angle and promote it that way lol.
    What about the ones who want to have sex with them? HMMMMM?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    can't say i ever had that problem before tbh
    But in those small towns, how do you get people to travel and watch your team play? I had a small team a few years back and got bored because there was no revenue beside buying cheap and selling them after a while.

Hmm. Maybe I'll go for Notts County then because of our shared history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)