Football Manager 2019 (7 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its that time of year again, folks.

Been playing the beta like crazy since it came out so far. Really like this new version a lot, there are still some issues that need to be sorted out before full release but i think this is the best edition in several years.

The good:

- totally revamped tactics and match engine makes for a new game and not just same bs. Had to ditch my old tactic and come up with new gameplan. There are also some preset tactical approaches you can use if you are unsure. Helps you get a feel for things

- revamped training. Gives you way more control over training. Is a lot more in depth.

-match engine seems less glitchy. Though i once had Ronaldo called for offside when he shot and then went in for the rebound. Replay showed he was caught offside on the shot so he played himself in offside? Lol

-individual training now focuses on area of play meaning you improve several attributes and not just one

-VAR in Serie A

The bad:

Player interaction is once again annoying. Players are triggered by everything, rotation players mad they dont get enough playing time demand to leave and it affects whole squad morale therefore performance. Players constantly bitch about training assigned etc.

-in game injuries are insane this year to the point it must be a glitch they intend on fixing. According to my medical centre i have had 80+ injuries this season with numerous serious ones. I have played several games where 4-5 players get injured. It is ridiculous and needs to be toned down, by far the biggest problem. Was such an issue that almost ruined the end of my season. Lost coppa italia final against inferior inter, lost my last few serie a games and was knocked out of cl final during my late season injury crisis.

I just finished my first season. Won Serie A by 9 points. Although, the gap over 2nd place Napoli is not that substantial i was in first place throughout and my scudetto never seemed in doubt. I did however lose my last three games due to playing an almost entirely second string side because of scudetto being won and massive injuries. Ronaldo finished season top scorer with 29 goals and more then 40 in all competitions.

In other tournaments i didnt do as well. Won supercoppa beat milan 4-0, but got trounced by inter in coppa italia final (i blame my late season injuries) and lost to liverpoop in CL semi final on some bs. I drew away game 1-1. Was leading 3-1 at home until 85th minute. Poop had a counter attack, bonucci tackled the ball off their CF but in doing so passed it as a perfect through pass to fucking lallana whose shot was saved but rebound then rebounded off of him for a lucky goal. Their 2nd goal was total bs. Corner kick into the 6 yard box, ball somehow flies past manbro and khedira to van dijk who gets a free header on the penalty spot. Total bs as my defense was there just didnt even challenge for the ball.

In terms of transfers i had almost no money to spend so i bought mostly youth. With ronaldo around most of your budget goes to wages so you have little transfer funds. I bought smart though and ended up with de ligcht, thiago almada, sandro tonali, marco asensio, luca pellegrini, and nico barella. All have amazing potential. Sold benatia, khedira and mandzukic to bring age and wage down. Tried hard to sell higuain but no club will bid even a pittance for him when he is on 350k p/w wages.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:weee:

20181105_141404 (Small).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

20181105_125130 (Small).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I will start playing with Le PSG, only because of Mbappe. :bow:

And Juve, of course, because of Dybala.

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Thank, Gagi. I bought this freakin' game for 50 € and now is available for free on torrents. :sergio:

Still rockin' FM 2018 though with le PSG.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I just bought the FM19 for 5 Euro (offline version) - Im mid season now and signed Dembele (Tottenham) for next season (free)
Any players you can recommend?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very sure that is one you can google.
Im very sure it is quite easy to print screen as well...
Anyway no need for it now..

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Look at the bottom of my first post at players I've signed. Some quality youth there.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I would like to create something like this for my Juve squad:

Mbappe - Dybala - O. Dembele

Pogba - Pjanić - Kovačić

Alex Sandro - Romagnoli - Caldara - Cancelo

Donnarumma​

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    De Ligt despite him being great I skipped on him for now
    Assensio how you got him? 1st season?
    2nd season. but i have restarted my game once the full game came out so I am back in the first season no Asensio

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    2nd season. but i have restarted my game once the full game came out so I am back in the first season no Asensio
    Ok I just finished my first season
    Won the league easily also the Italian Cup and Mourinho can go .... himself as I made the treble despite feeling the midfield could be much better...
    Won vs Barcelona in the final 4-3 after 3-3 in 90 minutes

I splashed it on the 2nd year but havent started the second season yet
    First season:
    Out:
    Spinazzola - deal was just too good to refuse and he didnt get minutes
    D.Costa - He just doesnt fit my 4-3-1-2 tactic
    Benatia - 32M sold him to a Chinese club at February or something like this...
    In - None

Second Season:
    Out:
    Mandzukic - 30M
    Sturaro 13M
    Pjaca 23M
    Cuadrado 20M
    In:
    Saul 110M
    SMS 110M
    Could have got Pogba but went for SMS instead as he is better
    Dembele (Tottenham) free transfer
    De Ligt (around 35M)

Tried hard for Mbappe but they just dont want to sell...

Real are linked to Dybala every few days but I have no intentions of letting him go

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    how have you managed to finish the season already? Are you playing the streamline version without press conferences and shit

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    how have you managed to finish the season already? Are you playing the streamline version without press conferences and shit
    Press is handled by my assistant as I hate taking those as I find them very crucial to morale and it takes just too much time to analyze them and pick the right answer...

Heads up - SMS is a whiney bitch..
    He wanted me to sign a top CF and I tried but failed to get Mbappe so I loaned Mayoral and he wasnt satisfied asking to leave - I told him to shut up and he seemed to still have a problem with it
    Later when it seemed like he continued in his Juventus quest he came up and said he is unhappy with the atmosphere and he needs a former player/firend
    I guess its my fault for trying so hard to sign him (maybe I just should have signed Pogba instead)

Im planning on signing James on a free transfer at the end of the season and harass PSG regarding Mbappe until they cave in
    City replaced Real in the "I want Dybala" role..

There are things that are very illogical in this game such as the VAR (They use it for outside the penalty box way too often just to award a free kick)
    Also I won the CL with Dybala Ronaldo and I have Higuain on the bench so why does SMS asks for reinforcement in attack?!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I have this game for a week and did not start playing it yet. :boh::vdp:

- - - Updated - - -

FM19.png

Double click it, you idiot! :andy2:

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    No, resigned contract to get rid of silly release clause.

Would think a master guru would've thought of that.

what's your lineup/ formation, brotato?

Last edited:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I did try to re-sign but he said no.

4-2-3-1
    when I won everything I only got de Ligt and sold Barzagli.

now I got:

GK: Donnarumma, Pavlenka, Pinsoglio.
    FB: Cancelo, Cuadrado, Del Prete. A. Sandro, T. Hernandez.
    CB: Bonucci, de Ligt, Chiellini, Rugani.
    CM/DM: Weigel, Bentancur, Barella, Matuidi, Sturaro.
    Wingers: D. Costa, Bernardeschi, Lingard, Orsolini.
    Forwards: Mandzukic, Kean, Ronaldo, Dybala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)