Football Manager 2014 (8 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
It's not to do with tactics and formation. The match engine is simply fucked. The worst so far. Way too unrealistic shit happens.

After finishing the first season, I sold Llorente to arsenal for 30m and bought Ozil for 46m. With this match engine, the strikers are useless.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's gone to Man Utd in my game, too.

Well, Vidal has so far played 26 Serie A games and received only 1 yellow card.

lolwhatfuck
despite starting almost every game barzagli didnt pick up a single card in my whole first season of Serie A

Schürrle, Di Maria, Jovetic and bunch of youngsters for 40 million in same mercato. :beppe:
How the fuck did you get Di Maria for that? In my game Real Madrid want 70mil for him alone.

Jul 2, 2006
despite starting almost every game barzagli didnt pick up a single card in my whole first season of Serie A

How the fuck did you get Di Maria for that? In my game Real Madrid want 70mil for him alone.
All of them was transfer listed. I was going to sign Bale for 20m after first season but he wanted 325K per week and 64K per game :greed:

Playing this game for almost 15 years, i have never seen such a fucked up engine, numbers and unrealistic bullshit like Roma relegated in first season but game is still playable.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I got Muru and Doria too.

I still got the left back problem in the game. Muru still isnt that developed in the game to be a starter. I got David Santon in my first season, but he hasnt been performing that well. Bayern wont sell Alaba, and I tried for De Sciglio, but the Milan is asking for 94m!.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
That's not so bad.

Before this season (real life), Barza had only picked up 10 yellow cards across all competitions/cups in 2.5 seasons with Juve (102 games). What a fucking legend.

Vidal picked up 29 yellow cards across all competitions/cups in only 2 seasons (80 games).

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
What are those stats from, somewhere around 2019-2020 based on the player ages? It's kind of hard to say, unless the two players were developed in exactly the same way by the same person. Sometimes players never reach their full potential for one reason or another. Either they suffered a bad injury, or didn't get enough game time when they were developing, or weren't properly trained. So every save it could end up differently.

I remember in FM13, the saves where I didn't "rescue" De Sciglio from Milan, he never properly developed & maxed out at "fairly good". When I would buy him though he always became pretty much world class.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
vs Parma @ Home

Possession%: 57 - 43
Pass Compl%: 87 - 72
Tackles Won%: 91 - 86
Headers Won%: 79 - 43
Corners Won: 9 - 2
Total Shots: 35 - 3

Score: 0 - 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)