Football Manager 2014 (11 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Always think part of the challenge/fun of the game is to play the first season with pretty much whatever you're given, before building your own team in subsequent years.

I'll have a go a winning playing 3-5-2 with Juve at some point, but there's absolutely no way I'll be playing that system once I start adjusting things.
Same here. I just signed Murru for the future and sent him back on loan to Cagliari.

My primary formation is also 3-5-2, but I occasionally use 4-2-3-1 against sides that are vulnerable to it. I'm actually having more success with the 4-2-3-1 than 3-5-2, Pepe is scoring like crazy for me whenever I play him.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Have you guys experienced delayed subs?

Just now, it took 8 minutes to make a sub from the time I called it. This has happened 4 or 5 times now. I find it hard to believe there isn't one stoppage in play for 5-8 minutes...

Fucks up my tactics and potentially the chance for a win.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I seem to have found a bit of improvement in my results when I change to a "very rigid" formation. I'm used to playing fluid, but I guess for whatever reason that's not working well anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)