Football Manager 2013 (3 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Didn't manage to do everything.

I signed Jovetic for 20 million, 12.5 up front and 7.5 over 48 months. Cavani was mission impossible, i offered 45 million and they rejected! Ended up signing Demba Ba for 8.5 million instead.

Padoin should be joining Fiorentina on a co-ownership for 3.5 million

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cavani, i went for him very early, because epl teams will go after him, and cannot compete with them

16mil up front, 22 over 48 months, 35% of next sale

worked for me

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Downloading the game. What's the difference between the Beta and the full game anyway?

I'm really enjoying the Beta. I don't want to start a game and lose all what I've done :(

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think you're supposed to be able to continue playing with your beta saved games in the full game. Probably means you won't be playing with whatever updates/changes they've made to the full version though.

I'm not ditching my beta save either. My team is way too fucking good.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
So I'm 1-0 up, Vucinic has scored the only goal and he has the highest rating of any player on the pitch so far. Yet his body language is "looked uninterested". :D So realistic.

Edit: He just made it 2-0. Not bothered.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hey guys i just bought/downloaded my copy of FM 13 from this site, with a 35% discount code so i ended up paying £19.50 for my copy - Bargain :D

"Don’t forget we have a voucher giving you a massive 35% off the newly released football management game imaginatively named Football Manager 13! GMGFM-35OFF-SCORE"

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/...cebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campagin=FM-2013-SS

I don't know how long this promotion is going on for but i'd definately take advantage of it as soon as you can

edit: the promotion is running till November 9th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)