Football Manager 2013 (18 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i'm a bit puzzled about my team from here on

currently, marchisio and vidal, support a 4-2-3-1, with vucinic(r), jovetic(c) and giovinco(l) behind cavani

Getting both cavani and jovetic left me a big financial burden, so i'll likely wont be doing much the next mercato's, in terms of netto spending.

While gotze is topping my faplist, i was talking some positive things about Klopp, so he would be more coöperative in case i got a budged trough sales.
Doing that, i suddenly notice, that Blaszczykowski, and hummels have been transferlisted on request.

Now hummels is valuated 13.5mil, while bonbon is at 15.75mil(gogo higher club rep)

I'm thinking to go for a swap, should i do it ?

Blaszczykowski on the other hand, giovinco is a far better offensive options, while giac and pepe are superior in terms of mentality
bit strange, i rated this guy alot higher then SI does

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dortmund doesnt want to swap. Not even when i include pepe and de ceglie,they look for cb,lb,and rw.

Has anyone actually ever managed to do a swap in this game ?

Was thinking to sell bonbon and buy hummel,but just 15% of sales go to budged

meh

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If you ever have time, or come across one...

...i would absolutely love to have a juventus skin, from inside the stadium. there are a few epic pictures around of it

- - - Updated - - -

for example

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I want to install the Beta/game on my brother's computer. How can I copy the game after I bought it? Steam sucks..

EDIT: Found a way :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can't login to my steam account and i've been without this game now for more than 48 hours. It's fucking with me I want to play sooo fucking bad.

The email update fucked me over completely because i no longer have access to the account i registered with. I have the correct login and password still can't access my account. This is fucking ridiculous.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Playing the demo, haven't been doing too well so far! Won the super cup 2-0 against Napoli, first game of the season drew with Napoli 1-1, second game lost 1-0 to Atalanta, and drew 1-1 with Bayern in the CL.

Transfers: Bought Hummels and Ademilson(ST couldn't afford Cavani at 30 million even though he put in a transfer request to join juve). Also loaned in Kolarov

Still haven't figured out what formation to play!! I like playing a 4-2-4 with wingers(LAM & RAM) but I don't have the necessary players to make the most of the formation, plus i can't justify dropping two of Vidal/Marchisio/Asamoah/Pirlo.

Atm i'm rotating between a 4-3-3 and a 5-3-2...but not too happy with the results so far!!

Any suggestions?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Restart, and dont buy hummels

In my game, bonucci developped into a world class defender.
Named in uefa championsleague dream team, and supporters player of the year !

Cavani ? dont talk to press about him, offer 16 mil straight and 20 mil over 48 months and napoli accept. if you didnt talk about him in the media, so arsenal isnt swooping around, he'll join you

while at it you can buy jovetic for 12 mil +5 over 48 months aswel

--------------buffon
Isla-bonbon-chiello-asamoah

------marchisio-vidal

giovinco--jovetic---vucinic

----------cavani

have asamoah and isla get heavy workload on "left defender" and fullback, marchisio deep lying playmaker, vidal ballwinning mid

the "wide" 3 am's, gio and vuci as inside forwards, jovetic with maximum attacking mentality, and cavani as advanced forward

- - - Updated - - -

your start will be a bit harsh, since team is young and isla and asamoah need to figure out positionsµ

once past that, rape stuff

get isco in januari and gotze the summer after, and u'll have the best team in the world

isco : aimar v2
gotze : zidane v2

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Restart, and dont buy hummels

In my game, bonucci developped into a world class defender.
Named in uefa championsleague dream team, and supporters player of the year !

Cavani ? dont talk to press about him, offer 16 mil straight and 20 mil over 48 months and napoli accept. if you didnt talk about him in the media, so arsenal isnt swooping around, he'll join you

while at it you can buy jovetic for 12 mil +5 over 48 months aswel

--------------buffon
Isla-bonbon-chiello-asamoah

------marchisio-vidal

giovinco--jovetic---vucinic

----------cavani

have asamoah and isla get heavy workload on "left defender" and fullback, marchisio deep lying playmaker, vidal ballwinning mid

the "wide" 3 am's, gio and vuci as inside forwards, jovetic with maximum attacking mentality, and cavani as advanced forward

- - - Updated - - -

your start will be a bit harsh, since team is young and isla and asamoah need to figure out positionsµ

once past that, rape stuff

get isco in januari and gotze the summer after, and u'll have the best team in the world

isco : aimar v2
gotze : zidane v2
hmm ok. But my initial budget is around 15 million and my wage budget is 100 million! Who is sellable??

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
hmm ok. But my initial budget is around 15 million and my wage budget is 100 million! Who is sellable??
Its hard to sell in the first window

Best i could do was sell quag on a 170k/month loan fee to Lille, they later bought him for 9.75 mil, also sold padoin for 3.1 mil to udinese

I turned the budged entirely to max transferfee

after jojo and cavani, i was at the very limits, and couldnt even afford a new trainer untill wintermercato

In the wintermercato, i had marotta mutually terminate iaquinta's 100k/week, wich opened alot of room
sold pepe for 9.75 mil to sporting CP

Bought isco for 18 mil, half in installments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)