Football Manager 2013 (4 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
About the match engine, the defence sometimes looks horrible.

Like a pass rolling between 4 players and the attacker that makes a slow finish.

50% of the goals i receive are like that

was better in the previous engine

that beeing said, match mode in general had a great overhaul, really like what they did there.

also, had a strange glitch

after checking team reputations, when i wanted to check finances from "richest clubs" , it kept directing me to team reputations. still does, cant acces richest club finances without reloading atm

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Vidal and Marchisio are better, and Pirlo is a beast. Juve needs 2 inside forwards in FM 13 for total domination. One of them iz Gotze.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Vidal and Marchisio are better, and Pirlo is a beast. Juve needs 2 inside forwards in FM 13 for total domination. One of them iz Gotze.
after trying out alot, and i mean, ALOT, i came up with following conclusion

starting tactic
-------------------------------Buffon

Isla(wb,a) - Bonucci (bpd,d) - Barzagli(ld,d) - Chiellini (wb,a)

-------------------------Pirlo (dlp,s)
------------Marchisio (dlp,s)---Vidal (bwm,s)

Jovetic (apm,a)/gio (if,s)------------vucinic (if,s)

-------------------------cavani (cf,a)

In games were i am resting pirlo

-------------------------------Buffon

Isla(wb,a) - Bonucci (bpd,d) - Barzagli(ld,d) - Chiellini (fb,a) [untill asamoah is good enough so chiello returns to center]

------------Marchisio (dlp,s)---Vidal (bwm,s)

giovinco (if,s)--------Jovetic (apm,a)--------vucinic (if,s)

-------------------------cavani (p,a)

- - - Updated - - -

Gotze is very high on top of my current wishlist for the comming summer, freaking amazing stats, and fits right in my RAM slot

- - - Updated - - -

i have a few names to check out

Kurt Zouma, 17y/o, for his age very high marking, tackling, heading, anticipation agression and bravery

Jese, 19y/o, creative striker with good natural stats

Iker Munian , 19 y/o , best offensive -20 player, but allready valuated high at 12 mil

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You've gotta play Isla and Asamoah as Wide midfielders instead of wingbacks. They are bomb.

Juve've starting players much better suit a sort of 3-1-4-2 than a 3-5-2 with wingbacks. Gives purpose to Pepe and giacc as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You've gotta play Isla and Asamoah as Wide midfielders instead of wingbacks. They are bomb.

Juve've starting players much better suit a sort of 3-1-4-2 than a 3-5-2 with wingbacks. Gives purpose to Pepe and giacc as well.
retraining to wingback all the way, both are pretty damn good indeed

caceres also a good one

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
3-5-2 sucks. I just lost to Man City 6-2!!!!

But, I don't want to play 4-3-3 because Asamoah is too good to be benched.

Suggestions?

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I still think 3-5-2 works but you've gotta play with WMs and not LWBs then tweak their settings a bit to reflect a more defensive mindset, I'd say. Playing around with a mix of zonal and man marking in the three man defence is also good. I haven't tried it out in 13 yet but in 12 I resisted placing Chiellini on the left of the three and put him in the middle as an aggressive stopper against 2 man attacks. Bookended by two much more passive defenders and it destroyed every single attack that faced it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did you try 4-3-1-2 or 4-1-2-1-2? name of pics:tup:
not yet, should try it i guess, but imma feel a bit like allegri if i do 4-3-1-2 :p

- - - Updated - - -

also, i usually dont make negative comments about other managers

but for zeman, i loathed him at the start of the season, before the game, and after the game, and as soon as roma underperforms, i'll do it again

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not yet, should try it i guess, but imma feel a bit like allegri if i do 4-3-1-2 :p

- - - Updated - - -

also, i usually dont make negative comments about other managers

but for zeman, i loathed him at the start of the season, before the game, and after the game, and as soon as roma underperforms, i'll do it again
sticking with my 3-3-1-3 formation on this one :)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
3-5-2 sucks. I just lost to Man City 6-2!!!!

But, I don't want to play 4-3-3 because Asamoah is too good to be benched.

Suggestions?
Try my suggestion. The 3 man D doesn't necessarily need fullbacks if you give your team a lot of width and always close down any pacy wide players with good delivery.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Each time i win,i get some injury.
Latest is chiellini fr 7-8 months with torn cruciate ligaments after 2-0 win over chelsea.
Asamoah better learn that rwb soon. D ceglie sux

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Make sure you practice defending set plays frequently because your midfield will get caught out at times and you will give away plenty of fouls in the wide areas. I've found that playing possession football helps a lot with covering up for this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)