Football Manager 2012 (41 Viewers)

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
City offered me Kolarov for €4,3m :D I already have Cissokho, Lichtsteiner, De Ceglie and Van der Wiel as fullbacks though.

Btw, anyone know why I can't seem to open the editor? I get an error and it closes every single time :sad:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If Iago is anywhere as good IRL as in FM he's our new star. :p He's still doing really well for me! Mostly thanks to him I'm 13 points ahead in the scudetto race with 21 games played (second season). Right now I'm trying to entice Kagawa, some of you managed to get him how did you do? He refuses to discuss contracts with me. I 'admired' him once but he didn't really enjoy that. Has anyone used Giovinco as LW? If so in what role and was he good enough to be a starter?

I refused Chelskis bid on Krasic for over 25 mln euros. Shame this is only a game, would have been a sweet deal IRL. :)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
City offered me Kolarov for €4,3m :D I already have Cissokho, Lichtsteiner, De Ceglie and Van der Wiel as fullbacks though.

Btw, anyone know why I can't seem to open the editor? I get an error and it closes every single time :sad:
Windows or Mac?

I posted the windows fix a few days ago..

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yeah I think he managed to get second most goals my first season. Kind of weird considering he's pretty average tall and average in jumping, strength and heading skills.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How do you guys get the best out of Elia?
Discourage him from making too many solo runs and taking long shots. The fucker is really talented in this game but he is the worst team player.

He keeps getting really high match ratings for me but I'm probably going to sell him anyway since he won't pass the damn ball.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Discourage him from making too many solo runs and taking long shots. The fucker is really talented in this game but he is the worst team player.

He keeps getting really high match ratings for me but I'm probably going to sell him anyway since he won't pass the damn ball.
Exactly the same problem I've had with him. He takes looong runs and shots to bloody hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)