Football Manager 2012 (37 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Just go to: My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\tactics, and there should be your tactic if you saved it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
First mercato done and dusted:

Buffon
Lichtensteiner-Benatia-Astori-Chiellini
Vidal-Pirlo
Elia-Ericksen-Illicic
Vucinic

:numnum:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I was just thinking about it, and if I can do it my plan for the 2nd season would be (and I havent even started playing yet :D)

-------- Tevez --------

Vucinic - Hazard - Hulk

-- Marchisio - Vidal --

Rotate Honda with Hazard, Pirlo with Amrchisio and Vidal, Giovinco with Vucinic, Matrin with tevez, Miloš with Hulk, can switch to 4-4-2 easily, just put Hazard on the left, can play 4-3-3 with Vučinić, Tevez and Hulk up front and Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio in midfield.

Would be a dream come true :D

Probably sell Elia, Pepe and Quag to make room for the new players :D Cant wait to start playing the game. :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I was just thinking about it, and if I can do it my plan for the 2nd season would be (and I havent even started playing yet :D)

-------- Tevez --------

Vucinic - Hazard - Hulk

-- Marchisio - Vidal --

Rotate Honda with Hazard, Pirlo with Amrchisio and Vidal, Giovinco with Vucinic, Matrin with tevez, Miloš with Hulk, can switch to 4-4-2 easily, just put Hazard on the left, can play 4-3-3 with Vučinić, Tevez and Hulk up front and Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio in midfield.

Would be a dream come true :D

Probably sell Elia, Pepe and Quag to make room for the new players :D Cant wait to start playing the game. :D
Hehhe, great plan if you are Real Madrid :D

These are my transfers:

$untitled.JPG

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
This is my team after the first transfer window

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Sakho - Chiellini - Cissokho
Pirlo
Vidal - Marchisio
Krasic - Benzema - Elia

or

Buffon
Vidal - Marchisio
Krasic - Özil - Elia
Benzema

Özil is acting like a little bitch and playing like shit, so he is tasting the bench for now.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Hehhe, great plan if you are Real Madrid :D

These are my transfers:

$untitled.JPG
You can easily get tevez for around 16-18 mil € and he'll accept 10 mil € in salary (Same as Nedved, so I presume its with taxes).

Then it's just about getting Hulk and Hazard, both should be doable. :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
This is my team after the first transfer window

Buffon
Pirlo
Vidal - Marchisio
Krasic - Benzema - Elia

or

Buffon
Vidal - Marchisio
Krasic - Özil - Elia
Benzema

Özil is acting like a little bitch and playing like shit, so he is tasting the bench for now.
How on earth you managed to sign Sakho, Cissokho, Benzema and Ozil? I mean where did you get money? Because I think it's impossible to sign all those players without using editor or smth like that.

You can easily get tevez for around 16-18 mil € and he'll accept 10 mil € in salary (Same as Nedved, so I presume its with taxes).

Then it's just about getting Hulk and Hazard, both should be doable. :D
Really? I desperately need striker, Matri is injured for 4 months and Vucinic play like crap...

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
So I went back in my save and decided not to take Padova to A, I quit my job and took over Juve Stabia.

Will be interesting to see if Padova stays up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)