Football Manager 2011 (55 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So I took over Valencia, and of course none of my prestigious staff wants to join me despite departing from Juve. Burke, Enron, Long, everybody. They remain jobless. What a bunch of idiots.

Guess I'll have to get some success going before they rejoin.

Sep 21, 2010
Can someone give me some instructions on how to download AND install the face packs for a PC. I read the instructions on the site someone provided, but I couldnt make sense of where to save the files and how to install them or whatever.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Can someone give me some instructions on how to download AND install the face packs for a PC. I read the instructions on the site someone provided, but I couldnt make sense of where to save the files and how to install them or whatever.
Is the file you downloaded a zip file? If so, extract the files in it to anywhere on your pc. Then move or copy those files to My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>graphics. If the “graphics” folder does not exist in there you will have to create it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So I took over Valencia, and of course none of my prestigious staff wants to join me despite departing from Juve. Burke, Enron, Long, everybody. They remain jobless. What a bunch of idiots.

Guess I'll have to get some success going before they rejoin.
None of us moved to other clubs? Hopefully we saved up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;2907569 said:
Yea, it is.

You should have stayed at Juve, just added another manager at Valencia.
Nah, that's too much work.

None of us moved to other clubs? Hopefully we saved up.
You guys are just going to chill and work for the national team, apparently.

You picked Valencia over Platini's team?
I sure did. I'm going to bring them back to their late 90's days, but this time hopefully winning Europe.

ßöмßäяðîëя;2907577 said:
I would follow Andy to FC Ulan Bator
DA!

We'll be located in Bavaria and compete in Germany's North-South-East-West Underground Second Reserves Division.
You mean we get to travel around in the Dulce underground Mach 3 train system?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)