Football Manager 2011 (58 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;2788394 said:
After looking at that picture, definitely concentration or positioning.
Yeah but these two aren't even in the list!
I went for crossing until I figure out something better (in the list)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Look at this. I bought Luis Suarez in January '12 and he's already got 10 goals in Serie A. It's only February 20th. It's great because during his first three games he was shooting the ball out of the stadium.
Yo nigga, how much did you get Suarez for? I got him for 9m and he already has 5 goals in 8 games...now his value is at 11m. Ajax transfer listed him and and I jumped on that like the last chopper out of Nam.

Lanzfame continues to blow the world up...his value when up after his first national team game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yo nigga, how much did you get Suarez for? I got him for 9m and he already has 5 goals in 8 games...now his value is at 11m. Ajax transfer listed him and and I jumped on that like the last chopper out of Nam.

Lanzfame continues to blow the world up...his value when up after his first national team game.
I bought him in January for like 10M Euros. Not a bad deal.

In fact, lots of good deals are in this game, with smaller clubs offering their best players for cut rate deals.

I can sign Bastian and Pastore for both around 12M. That's a bit insane.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I bought him in January for like 10M Euros. Not a bad deal.

In fact, lots of good deals are in this game, with smaller clubs offering their best players for cut rate deals.

I can sign Bastian and Pastore for both around 12M. That's a bit insane.
How did you get Pastore for 12m? I had to chalk up 30m (worth it).

I built my Midfield around italian youngsters though. (Giovinco is class, Fossati, Poli(class), and Veratti)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;2789424 said:
Scweinsteiger?
Yes, he's unhappy with your boys, wants to leave, so Bayern offered him to me for 11.5M Euros.

Seriously, is he really that good for you in the game?

How did you get Pastore for 12m? I had to chalk up 30m (worth it).

I built my Midfield around italian youngsters though. (Giovinco is class, Fossati, Poli(class), and Veratti)
Palermo offered him to me for 12. I already have Ganso, Pjanic, Aquilani, Hazard, Giovinco, and Krasic, but I bought him anyway.

Aqui-Maim-Me is going to go.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes, he's unhappy with your boys, wants to leave, so Bayern offered him to me for 11.5M Euros.

Palermo offered him to me for 12. I already have Ganso, Pjanic, Aquilani, Hazard, Giovinco, and Krasic, but I bought him anyway.

How's Pjanic?

Apr 12, 2004

Yea, he starts, he's pretty good.
Is there a way you can change ticket prices? Or better ways to get more people to the stadium on game day?
no

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I got Suarez for less than 10 mil € as well.

I jut got Marcelo for 8 and Mata for 40 :D

Sold De Ceglie to Man Shitty for 12.5 mil € plus 50% of next sale.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;2789436 said:
Schweini is just a smart player, and I like that.

Plus he has a pretty face.
He's pretty good. But I have Marchisio, Sissoko (who really is a beast now since I trained his passing), Melo, Khedira, Ganso and Aquilani for central midfield. All these guys are great, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)