Football Manager 2010 (2 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
1) Don't let them close down the entire pitch, that would be suicide. On the individual opposition settings make sure you close down and tackle hard on the attackers. If you're playing a fast team don't use a high line.

2) I'd probably use him as a target man and hold up the ball for the midfielders.
thank you andy!! :pint: back to the drawing board for me then, bec i leak goals like anything :D

EDIT: both work perfectly!!! the hulk has finally been un-leashed :D as for my defensive woes so far they r gone. i always thought hard tackles would get me a big number of red cards but its quite the opposite for me at the moment as my defensive line tackles and extracts the ball unlike before where they would just run with them and make a last min tackle ending with a pk or a red card :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
also make sure you use 'stick to position' and not roaming
and don't play 'very fluid' and if you're up by 2-3 goals you can make it 'rigid'
i have it on balanced at all times bec i tried fluid before and my oh my :D i hated this version of fm but i have to admit its growing on me ( not as much as i loved previous versions but its getting there ) thank u naggar for the tip will add that to the tactical instructions and see how it goes.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
you have the latest patch, right?
I play on fluid until I am 2 goals up or more, and very fluid when I'm down

but btw never change tactics often, team needs time to adapt to tactics and you gotta be patient, like this season's juve :D
so if you change something give it time and dont keep changing

actually fm10 is waaaaaaay better than the ones before!
but i stopped playing over a month ago to get ready for fm11, and also because it sucks to play it after the new season begins
its very addictive though

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Unbelievable stuff. Altidore lofts it in to the shortest player on the pitch who scores via the diving header to win the final... in added time. :D

Brought back memories of Tudor!

Treble, yo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Andy what year are you in? How did you get De Rossi? :shifty:

I just made an offer for a 14 year old French Kid "Enzo Zidane" from Real Madrid...could cost me from 4.5m to 14m.

:shocked:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
bought dzeko for 18million pounds and god is he a goal machine!!! :D i reverted to a 4-4-2 so he pairs up with hulk and hell is unleashed :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
LMAO!! I have Dzeko as well (first player I bought)....he is at 29 goals in 30 games all competitions this year...changed to a 442 with Krasic/Hazard on wings with Melo/Aquilani in middle and he is nasty next to DP/Martinez/Quag...incredible player.

How do I do snapshots like Andy?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
LMAO!! I have Dzeko as well (first player I bought)....he is at 29 goals in 30 games all competitions this year...changed to a 442 with Krasic/Hazard on wings with Melo/Aquilani in middle and he is nasty next to DP/Martinez/Quag...incredible player.

he is brilliant def!!! i play him as a complete striker and he delivers but his only weakness is not being able to get good headers on crosses made by wing backs other than that he is gold.

as for screen shots: the way i know about is by pressing on prnt screen on yr key board ( should be able to find it on the top near the num pad. click on that then go to paint and paste it there. after doing that save it as a jpeg file as it takes up less space and u can upload it here ( is with in limit size here)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy what year are you in? How did you get De Rossi? :shifty:

I just made an offer for a 14 year old French Kid "Enzo Zidane" from Real Madrid...could cost me from 4.5m to 14m.

:shocked:
I'm in 2016. It really wasn't difficult to get De Rossi, he simply wanted a new challenge.

I have a Mac so I just use the efficient and easy command-shift-4 key maneuver and drag the cursor around what I want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)