Football Manager 2006 (SIGames) (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Badass Devil said:
:agree:

dude but seriously u need to upgrade from dialup, like u cant be fit for mod if u got a slow connection, and cant get to the scene quick enuff lol.

but broadband is cheap, and to an extent far cheaper than dialup. i only ever wish i had dialup for online ps2 games, so i can lag, without feeling the effects :)
lol

When I see more $$$ I will upgrade.

Jul 23, 2006
Badass Devil said:
:agree:

dude but seriously u need to upgrade from dialup, like u cant be fit for mod if u got a slow connection, and cant get to the scene quick enuff lol.

but broadband is cheap
, and to an extent far cheaper than dialup. i only ever wish i had dialup for online ps2 games, so i can lag, without feeling the effects :)
this is how it should b
in here brodband(the worst kind) costs u around 45$ a month

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
Jus wondering.. I have downloaded the update from badass devil and I have downloaded the update from the sigames for FM2006 already.. how should i use them?? do i need to install the one from sigames first or go straight to the one from badass devil? let me know thanks!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
vippy84 said:
Jus wondering.. I have downloaded the update from badass devil and I have downloaded the update from the sigames for FM2006 already.. how should i use them?? do i need to install the one from sigames first or go straight to the one from badass devil? let me know thanks!!

download the 6.0.3 patch WITH DATA not WITHOUT DATA then once thats installed, replace the old db file in the sports interactive directory with my db folder. start a new game and sorted

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
how will i know what version i have?
well have u downlaoded patch version 6.0.3 cuz mine runs off that patch and thats the db saved under that. if not sure then go on

start>run>regedit>hkey_current_user>sports interactive>installs>football manager> and look at version on the right hand side of the screen, and it will tell u which version, from here u can also downgrade to lets say 6.0.3 to 6.0 by double clickin on it and changing the version

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
and it stil it comes up with errors when u start a new game?

do u still have the previous db file? if so, does loading a new game with tht one cause errors?
I still have the other db file. It never caused any errors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)