Football Boots! (10 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

The best player that wears those shoes is Cafu. Not bad I suppose..
Not exactly.... he's got his own Lotto line. :)

Anyhow, it doesn't really matter that much who wears them..

This is how I'd pick a pair of football boots:

1. Fit/Feel/comfort
2. Quality/Durability
3. Style/look
4. Color
5. Who wears them
6. Brand Name
7. Price

Adidas Predator and Adidas F50 are my favs for outdoor. (Picks up a lot of points from 1, 2, 5, and 6)

Nike only gets points from (3, 4, and maybe 7)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

1. Fit/Feel/comfort
2. Quality/Durability
3. Style/look
4. Color
5. Who wears them
6. Brand Name
7. Price

Adidas Predator and Adidas F50 are my favs for outdoor. (Picks up a lot of points from 1, 2, 5, and 6)

..and not 5? 5 had a BIG feature in why I bought Gold Vapors, not to mention they look DAMN GOOD. 7 wasn't too kind on my pocket though..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

1. Fit/Feel/comfort
2. Quality/Durability
3. Style/look
4. Color
5. Who wears them
6. Brand Name
7. Price

Well, I have worn predators for the past 8 years, and I might want to try something different for a change. I really like those Lottos; they're Italian made and look cool, and they seem like good sweeper boots.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
the best boots I can play with are several years old, dirty, produced by no-name brand and even aren't soccer boots. :D
All through highschool, I wore these no name brand indoor shoes. They were the best and lightest. The pair cost be about $20. :cool:
I wish they had them here in the USA.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
I'm never touching Adidas again, decided to get some after my white Vapors - F50, silver/blue; within 4 weeks the front of the boot tore up and I found myself in the middle of a pretty important match with my half my sock hanging out the front of my boot..Never again.
Gold Vapors aren't that hard to clean either..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I suffered a similar problem, Musco. I purchased a pair of the F50, black/silver and they were a tad too tight for me. After about two months the front of the boot had a tear in it. I assumed that the problem was due to the fact that the boots were too small for me, was that the case with you as well?

I wasn't sure if I should buy another pair, but I badly need some boots so I got the F50+, one whole size larger, and they feel better. I think Adidas may have had complaints about the problem that you and I had with the F50s because the front of the F50+ are alot harder than the previous boot, I can tell you that.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
I'm never touching Adidas again, decided to get some after my white Vapors - F50, silver/blue; within 4 weeks the front of the boot tore up and I found myself in the middle of a pretty important match with my half my sock hanging out the front of my boot..Never again.
Gold Vapors aren't that hard to clean either..
im going to go take a picture of my predators right now, theyre ****ed up beyond belief

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I suffered a similar problem, Musco. I purchased a pair of the F50, black/silver and they were a tad too tight for me. After about two months the front of the boot had a tear in it. I assumed that the problem was due to the fact that the boots were too small for me, was that the case with you as well?

I wasn't sure if I should buy another pair, but I badly need some boots so I got the F50+, one whole size larger, and they feel better. I think Adidas may have had complaints about the problem that you and I had with the F50s because the front of the F50+ are alot harder than the previous boot, I can tell you that.
Good job too. Mine were a decent fit truth be told, just seems as if they didn't reinforce the front of the boot as much as they should have..good job they've sorted this out with the + line.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ive had them about 3-4 months

the end is torn as you mentioned on yours

and the strap is broken (same for everyone i know with preds)

i wish they made a 1 year warranty for them :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)