Fomation you think Should be against Depo! (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I want you to give me the names of 11 players should start the game , i mean the players whom u think can put us through CL quarter Finals and the tactics that should b used in the game!

Mine...
1st we have to start Like this :

--------------------------------------Buffon

Thuram------------------------- Legro--------------------------- Zamb

-------------------------------------Tchi---------------------------

Camo--------------------------------------------Appiah

-------------------------------------- Nedved-----------------------------

---------------------- Mico-------------------------------------------

------------------ Di vaio-------------Dp----

i wanted it to be More offence with :camo , neddy , mico , dp , di vaio , Bcuz we are obliged to Score....
Tactics should b used: Keep the 5players who are capable of taking Penalties INCASE we went to Penalty Kicks....

I wish we can make it through ........... i Believe in them !

Buy on AliExpress.com

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
Hmm, I'm tempeted to play with this formation only because we need the win by what two goals providing we don't conceded any so it would be a 4-3-3. Even this formation I'm not too crazy about.

..............................................Buffon.............................................

..Thuram....................Ferrara...............Legro.................Zambotta..

..Camoranesi.........................Tacchinardi..................Nedved..........

...Miccolli...............................Di Vaio.........................Del Piero........

I kinow a little too offensive and very weak in the midfield. Just one thing how much more effective if possible if Pessotto played in Camo's place.

or...... the 4-3-1-2

.............................................Buffon..............................................

.Thuram......................Ferrara....................Legro............Zambrotta.

..............................................Tacchinardi.........................................

...Camoranesi......................................................Appiah..................

...............................................Nedved..............................................

.................................Miccolli.....................................Del Piero..........

What are the weaknesses of these two formation?

Len

Feb 13, 2004
All I know is the formation has to be very attacking. We need 3 goals to be safe. 2 won't be enough coz if they score 1, we won't qualify. (away goals)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Thats right! Only hope of qualifying is our forwards charging up front scoring goals

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
we cant play TOO offensive, becuase then our defense weakens, and after we concede one goal, that will make our job twice as hard... im going with:

Buffon
Thuram, Ferrara, Legro, Zamboy
Camo, Tachi,Appiah, Miccoli,
Di Vaio, DP

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
----------------------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------

Thuram-----------------Ferrara----------------Legro----------Zambrotta

-------------------------------------Tacchinardi--------------------------------

-------------Camoranesi----------------------------------Appiah--------------

--------------------------------------Nedved------------------------------------

-----------------------Miccolli-------------------------Del Piero----------------

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
------------------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------

Thuram-----------------Ferrara----------------Legro----------Zambrotta

--------------------------Tacchinardi--------Nedved------------------------

-------------Camoranesi-------------Miccoli----------Del Piero-------------

-------------------------------------Di Vaio------------------------------------

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If we attack too much, we also run the obvious risk of conceding goals. Remember people, a 3-2 win will knock us out of the competition

Sep 28, 2002
buffon
thuram----legro---montero----zambrotta
----------tudor----------tacchinardi---------
camoranesi--------------------------nevded
-----------del piero-------di vaio------------

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
-------------------buffon-----------------------

-------------montero-iuliano-----------------

thuram---appiah--------tacchi-------zambo

camo----micco-----------dp------neddy

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
gk : buffon
def: thuram ... ferarra .... legr.... zambo
mid: tacci...tudor
adv.mid: nedved
att: dp ... di vaio

Sep 28, 2002
i think it is better to throw talented youngsters in to big boy action than use zalayeta in situations like these. at least they will progress as players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)