[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (18 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ßüякε;2081783 said:
I know Ahmed, he's a good guy. The only bad thing about him is he had a doctor's note that said he was too sick to do a suicide bombing. :D
Hey, it isn't my fault that I'm allergic to fire...I was born this way :sad:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

It is now official, as Boca Juniors hitman Rodrigo Palacio has passed his medical and signed for Genoa.

“I am very happy,” grinned the Argentine following this evening’s announcement on the club website.

The 27-year-old passed his medical “with flying colours” and put pen to paper on a new four-year contract.

“Genoa are a great club and this is a wonderful opportunity for me. I think playing at Marassi will feel like the Bombonera in Buenos Aires.”

Palacio has already won eight trophies in his career and featured for the Argentina squad with one goal in eight caps.

He hopes impressing in Serie A this season can earn him a place in Diego Armando Maradona’s 2010 World Cup squad.

Although also linked with moves to Lazio and Palermo in the past, this is his first foray outside Argentina.

He began his career at Huracan, going on to Banfield and then Boca Juniors in 2005.​

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/imgs/palacionews.jpg

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
icεmαή;2082820 said:
How many friendlies did we play before the Peace Cup? Cisco Roma, Vicenza, Nancy, any other team?
That's about it.

What do we have scheduled after the Peace Cup? Trofeo Berlusconi? And what else?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
moggi says Inter are stupid for selling Ibra, their leader. It is suicide says Moggi.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotbollsbladet/internationell/italien/article5558523.ab
-rep for not posting this on a Barca forum,or Inter forum

Just get a life .....all of u!
-rep for sticking up for the Ibra lover

Just typed his name and it popped out.

juve's big fan Sets New World Record

Jordan scientists and educators are marveling at the results of an I.Q. test conducted in Amman, Jordan. Although it was not believed possible, Mr. juve's big fan has scored a negative I.Q. on a recent statewide test. Initially it was believed there was an error in scoring the test, however after thoroughly checking the results no error in the scoring was found. A second test was conducted under careful supervision and the results were identical.

Dr. Remik Johnson of the Council For Improvement Of The Species has gone on record saying "Mr. has proven such a lack of mental capacity that we should force mandatory sterilization - lest the human race revert back to apes."

When asked how he felt about having an I.Q. of negative 27 - the lowest ever recorded, Mr. replied "Duh, does this mean I will get in the world record book?"
:D Zing

Having failed to capture Luis Fabiano and Emmanuel Adebayor, it’s reported Milan are turning to Arsenal youngster Nicklas Bendtner
:rofl2: best of it is they reckon it will be a £10m bid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)