[FML] Serie A 2009/2010 (17 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
I seriously doubt Roma can pull that much with this team.

roma started off badly because of the injuries and the death of the chairman left them without moral. After the chelsea 3 - 1 win they improved dramatically and caught up to fiorentina, its only after they lost to arsenal in the cl , did they lose moral and stop playing.

Roma kept the same team, and had a bad start. AC Milan have gone WORSE, selling their star player and losing their captain, not to mention no real buy this season. Geona have lost two of their best players too and fiorintina have yet to buy any good players. Not to mention Roma are out of the CL and will have more time to rest over the likes of milan.

my two cents anyway

Mar 30, 2006
This year, Roma is gonna fail massively. So far, they haven't improved while everyone else has. Milan too, in fact, they've got worse.

1) inter (Juve could challenge)
2) Juve
3-5) among Genoa, Fiorentina and Milan
6) Roma (but a Lazio or Palermo might take it, even Napoli if Donadoni is booted quickl
ROma is totally dependant on the Fitness and Form of Totti. If he can stay fit they might have a decent year but Fiorentina are stronger each season it seems.

Mar 10, 2009
If they take the europe league seriously then they wont, cause it will be played on Thursdays, while Milan play Tuesday or Wednesday.

even if they do , which I doubt it, I don't think the europa league has as many matches now that the whole group stages have been removed.

Besides to say totti is the only player for roma, isnt a fair statement. Mexes and de rossi are becoming as crucial, not to mention the likes of juan, vucinic and motta who are becoming more crucial

note

Im not saying roma are amazing, I just think the likes of ac milan , geona etc are in a worse position. Especially AC Milan, they've went from a team aiming for the scudetto to a team happy to finish 4th/3rd

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
roma started off badly because of the injuries and the death of the chairman left them without moral. After the chelsea 3 - 1 win they improved dramatically and caught up to fiorentina, its only after they lost to arsenal in the cl , did they lose moral and stop playing.

Roma kept the same team, and had a bad start. AC Milan have gone WORSE, selling their star player and losing their captain, not to mention no real buy this season. Geona have lost two of their best players too and fiorintina have yet to buy any good players. Not to mention Roma are out of the CL and will have more time to rest over the likes of milan.

my two cents anyway
ROma is totally dependant on the Fitness and Form of Totti. If he can stay fit they might have a decent year but Fiorentina are stronger each season it seems.
Can't really agree with this. And c'mon death of the chairman left them without moral...that can only be an excus for Romanisti who defend Sensi family and their whole campagn. I know it's sad and everything but it's not a big deal at all.
Roma kept their team? No way, they sold so many player the past few years and 60% of the money went into Rosella's pocket to cover THEIR (not clubs) debts and they keep doing it. They were thinking to sell Vucinic to buy another striker, wtf? Believe me, be happy with Secco because Prade and his decisions are just something you must avoid. Now they are stuck with an average team and with no money. Now they must sell someone to buy some other average cheap player. They are stronger now? They just bought Gubertti and that's it. They have defensive problems now since Juan misses a lot and it's only him Mexes that can change something in there. They have many injury prone players. The only solution to their problem is to sell the club so they could go back to the top 4. At the moment both Genoa and Napoli are stronger than Roma IMO.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Saw that too. There is a sort of last name connection. But hey -- she's still got more talent than Paris Hilton.
my dog did a shit this morning that has more talent than Paris Hilton,though it hasn't been sen on the internet giving a fat guy a blow-job

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
my dog did a shit this morning that has more talent than Paris Hilton,though it hasn't been sen on the internet giving a fat guy a blow-job
i bet my poo can blow better than her anyways... damn, those celebrities are really a dumb species...

if alyssa milano is an inter fan (if you can call it that way), than we should get ourselfs the next alyssa milano (megan fox anyone?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)