flash mx help (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
im aware this is entirely irrelevant to anything but

im helping my dad on his website by makign a little flash animation on the title

i already made the animation

but does anyoen here know how to convert a .fla file to a gif or jpeg that will play when you post it on the page?

thx

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    do oyu knwo what program can do that by any chance? (thx)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    You cant covert it to .jpg, and I'm not sure about .gif either. Just put it up as a flash animation, every browser now can play it.

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    its a title

its just like his title from the before but i made it juggle a ball and head it around and stuff

so you can just put that at the top as a flash animation and itll play? (does it have to be .swf or .fla?)

thnks

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    You cant covert it to .jpg, and I'm not sure about .gif either. Just put it up as a flash animation, every browser now can play it.

yeh you remind me cant cover to .jpg :p

i have a program ' Magic Swf2Gif ', but it's not very good..

++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++so you can just put that at the top as a flash animation and it'll play?

yes, it can play :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    You can't just insert the swf as an object though, you have to insert the code that's automatically generated when you publish the movie in Flash. You can just cut the code out of the .html file that's generated along with the swf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)