Flamini (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
Aquilani-Sissoko > Flamini-Sissoko
Without a doubt.

The first partership offers a lot more than the second. Aquilani can do a lot more than Flamini offensively and playing Flamini-Momo together is not very smart since both players have almost identical roles in the game.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Without a doubt.

The first partership offers a lot more than the second. Aquilani can do a lot more than Flamini offensively and playing Flamini-Momo together is not very smart since both players have almost identical roles in the game.
im not totally against the signing of Flamini as it is a free transfer, but do we need him since we have signed Sissoko? We still have Nocerino, Zanetti and Marchisio coming back, i say we only need to sign a creative world class midfielder.

Jun 13, 2007
im not totally against the signing of Flamini as it is a free transfer, but do we need him since we have signed Sissoko? We still have Nocerino, Zanetti and Marchisio coming back, i say we only need to sign a creative world class midfielder.
You're right we don't need him however, passing up the opportunity of signing such a great talent for free is stupid. What if Momo gets injured or is a little out of form? Would we rely on Rino then? Mind you, we are going to play in three different competitions next season and we arhe reinforcements we are going to need all the reinforcements we could possibly get.

I wouldn't say Flamini is a priority as we have many other areas we have to take care of first but getting him would be very good for Juve.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
You're right we don't need him however, passing up the opportunity of signing such a great talent for free is stupid. What if Momo gets injured or is a little out of form? Would we rely on Rino then? Mind you, we are going to play in three different competitions next season and we arhe reinforcements we are going to need all the reinforcements we could possibly get.

I wouldn't say Flamini is a priority as we have many other areas we have to take care of first but getting him would be very good for Juve.
which is also part of the reason why im not totally against his signing

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
It looks like secco is gonna fuck this one up... he better come from england with a signed contract by Flamini or his head in his hand.
Alen has already explained a few times why it wouldn't hurt us and why our board would make a wise decision by not signing him, and some people here, including this guy I quoted, are calling for Secco's head.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Alen has already explained a few times why it wouldn't hurt us and why our board would make a wise decision by not signing him, and some people here, including this guy I quoted, are calling for Secco's head.
seriously there are too many people who just jump on the 'i hate secco' bandwagon.
this season is secco's 1st season as transfer director, sure he has made a couple bad signings but he needs to be given a chance.. i could make a whole list of signings that Moggi made who ended up as complete failures. If Secco fails again come next season, then people have a right to call for his head.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ancelotti: I Want Flamini

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti has confessed that he hopes the club completes the signing of Matthieu Flamini.

Flamini is out of contract at the Emirates Stadium in the summer, and having refused to sign a new deal, Arsene Wenger has resigned himself to losing the midfielder.

Reports in the Italian press yesterday suggested that Milan had beaten Juventus to sign the 24-year-old, who would arrive on a five-year contract worth €4m-a-year.

There has been no official confirmation of the move, but Carlo Ancelotti has admitted that he hopes the deal is completed.

"If he [Flamini] were to come here on a free transfer, it would be good for our midfield," he told Milan Channel.

Ancelotti also confirmed his attacking line-up for tomorrow’s Serie A match with Livorno at San Siro.

"Filippo Inzaghi will play as the first striker with Clarence Seedorf and Kakà behind him, he stated.

“Alexandre Pato will be on the bench with me."

Milan simply have to win the game if they are to harbour any hope of qualifying for the Champions League next season. They are currently four points behind fourth-placed Fiorentina.

goal.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i want to see the list of bad signings by Moggi...
im in no mood to do research right now, but my point is that not all of Moggi's signings have been successful. Everybody makes mistakes and deserves a chance. Moggi was in no doubt better than Secco is, but he is young and has time to develop into a very good transfer director for us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Milan will get away with their debt problem as if nothing has happened and we will not hear about it again until next season, rinse and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)