Flamini (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
I don’t buy the Gazzetta’s article. A team in the UEFA Cup doesn’t commit to 4 million a year nor does that player leave a contender for the CL to compete in Europe’s conciliation prize.

It is likely bullshit and if anything Flamini is trying to get that bitch Secco to fork out more money per year. Keep in mind that until June he can change his mind as often as he wants.

If it’s true that Flamini chose Milan over Juventus in my opinion something is up. Galliani told Flamini something we don’t know yet. To be honest Milan is already acting like they are in the CL…it is strange.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
I don’t buy the Gazzetta’s article. A team in the UEFA Cup doesn’t commit to 4 million a year nor does that player leave a contender for the CL to compete in Europe’s conciliation prize.
i usually would agree with you, but we're talking of milan here, and they have a berlusconi behind them, and you never know what that guy is pulling out of his head. They're financially powerful, but then again, i want to say the following; if flamini is demanding 4 mio per year, he's not worth it for us. There's no way someone like him (whom you don't know if he succeeds in italy or not) can earn more like our champions.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007

It is likely bullshit and if anything Flamini is trying to get that bitch Secco to fork out more money per year. Keep in mind that until June he can change his mind as often as he wants.

If it’s true that Flamini chose Milan over Juventus in my opinion something is up. Galliani told Flamini something we don’t know yet. To be honest Milan is already acting like they are in the CL…it is strange.
I think Milan know they'll be playing in the UEFA cup, Galliani has given several indications that it will not affect their transfer budget the slightest and is quite content in explaining that 1 year in a UEFA cup won't mean shit.. But i do know what ur implying and i hope nothing comes of it

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Indeed.

They are acting the same way for Ronaldinho as well.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
According to gazzetta Milan are favorites for every player, it all stems back to the fact that ganni bera was a milan fan

But if we end up with gilberto silva or diarra i will be angry :(
However if we can get lucho I will be very happy although it looks like it is complete media B.S

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The English press stills sees us as being ahead of Milan in the race to get him, but Arsenal have also increased their contract offer.

I doubt anything is certain yet.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Yeah it didn't add up to me either. Plus i heard before that he was a juve fan as a kid. Flamini is probly just being greedy. Or Gazzeta is just lying. Or Berlusconi is just lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)