Julio Ispankedmyownassbecauseimagayhornymorattibtichslavefuckuz

Dejan Iwantdelpierosshirtsoicancumalloveritbecauseimsuchagayloserovic

douglass Igetrapedbyibrabecauseihaveadonkeyfetishcon
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

+rep

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
intercept ball...pass to Camo and the rest is history.

[on serious dose of drugs] AgÜero will sign for Juve. You heard it here 1st.[/on serious dose of drugs]

:spliff:
Are you trying to Jinx the transfer of Flamini with your avatar? In regards to Uncle fester, i can't believe he would retaliate with the promotion comeback, speaks volumes about his intellgence how he ever so conveniantly forgets we have 10 more scudetti than his club.. TBH I think he said this in pure jealously, not for the fact that we are by far way more dominant domestically but for the fact how in only 1 short year we are as strong as we are and not the 5-10 on which uncle fester had originally planned for

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
not at all, it's a done deal*...announcement in the coming days. :oops:

*if Milan don't make the CL, Arsenal or Bayern don't offer more.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Are you trying to Jinx the transfer of Flamini with your avatar? In regards to Uncle fester, i can't believe he would retaliate with the promotion comeback, speaks volumes about his intellgence how he ever so conveniantly forgets we have 10 more scudetti than his club.. TBH I think he said this in pure jealously, not for the fact that we are by far way more dominant domestically but for the fact how in only 1 short year we are as strong as we are and not the 5-10 on which uncle fester had originally planned for
For the sake of those who will most likely bring it up, 12 more scudetti :p hehe stupid calciopoli.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007

knowing our luck Milan will make the CL, Arsenal will offer him a bumper new contract and Bayern will pay him a ridicously overpriced sum

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

mark why did u make him ure avatar! u did the same thing when we were signing Milito, and look how that turned out :frown: :p

Jul 5, 2005
Juve 'favourites' for Flamini
by Chris Stanton, 24 April 2008

Juventus are confident they hold the trump card in their pursuit of Arsenal’s soon to be out-of-contract midfielder Mathieu Flamini.

Arsenal’s chairman Peter Hill-Wood hinted this week that The Gunners had made their final offer regarding a new contract for Flamini.

The Bianconeri’s director Jean-Claude Blanc expects the 24-year-old to reject the offer tabled at Emirates Stadium and take up the opportunity to play for the club he supported as a boy.

The Frenchman, who could have joined Birmingham last summer, has been a revelation for The Gunners this term and has also reportedly caught the eye of Milan.

Juve, hinting that they have been given encouragement in their pursuit, are confident of fighting off interest from their Serie A rivals.

“We have the advantage,” said Blanc.

“As a child, Flamini was a supporter of Juve.”
:weee:

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/N...mier-League-Serie-A-Juve-director-on-Flamini/

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I agree and I hope we get him, I'm just saying it's not the end of the world if we don't.
and i agree with that:p

The recent news about Flamini being a boy Juve supporter doesnt help one bit.. Because after he signs for Milan or someone it will just piss me off that little more:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)