Flamini (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I have my doubts about Flamini. No doubt he's having an excellent season, but before this season he's been crap. You can say that he's grown as a player, gained confidence, and is playing with continuity, etc. But I have a feeling that certain players that look great with Arsenal probably wouldn't be great at other clubs, like Flamini and Hleb for example. I think that they are playing the way they are because Wenger knows them inside out, their strengths and weaknesses and knows what system to play them in.

In short, I think it's in Flamini's best interest that he stays at Arsenal. Then again, being a free transfer, he may be worth the risk, as long as his wages don't take away from other possible transfers.
Duh, doesnt that apply to everybody? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Flamini set for Juve switch

MATHIEU FLAMINI is on the brink of leaving Arsenal to join Juventus.

The French ace is out of contract in the summer and has been offered a new deal at the Emirates.

But Gunners chairman Peter Hill-Wood admits he expects Flamini to move on at the end of the season.

He said: "We have made what we think is a pretty generous offer.

"We are waiting to hear whether he will accept or not but you just don't know nowadays.

"You think players have a pretty good life but, somehow, someone persuades them the grass might be greener somewhere else.

"So I don't know the answer, all I know is we think we have pushed the boat out."

Juventus director Jean-Claude Blanc insists his club can beat rivals AC Milan to capture Flamini.

He said: "We have the advantage over Milan.

"As a child Flamini was a supporter of Juve.

"We also have a sporting project in place and we will be in the Champions League. Milan will not."
:eyebrows:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Gunners chairman concedes they could lose Flamini

ARSENAL chairman Peter Hill-Wood admits they are struggling to keep midfilder Mathieu Flamini.

The 24-year-old Frenchman is out of contract at the Emirates Stadium this summer, but despite being offered a reported £50,000 a week by the Gunners he continues to stall over a new deal.

Italian giants Juventus are reported to be leading the chase Flamini, who is believed to also be wanted by AC Milan - and Arsenal are starting to accept they may lose a player who has become a major success for the north Londoners this season.

"We have made what we think is a pretty generous offer and we are waiting to hear whether he will accept or not," Hill-Wood said in the Daily Star.

"You just don't know nowadays. You think players have a pretty good life, but, somehow, someone persuades them the grass might be greener somewhere else.

"So I don't know the answer, all I know is we think we have pushed the boat out."
once again :eyebrows:

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Why are people against this transfer? Nocerino honestly isn't really that great. Sure he's a hard worker but thats about it. Flamini will bring in that extra class that Momo brought in, we will need it in the CL.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
if flamini comes to juve then we will have on kick ass team mixed up with youth and experience!!

BUFFON
GRYGERA-MELBERG-ANDRADE-CHIELINNI
CAMORANESI-SISSOKO-FLAMINI-NEDVED(GIOVINCO)
DEL PIERO-TREZEGUET(AMAURI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)