Flamini (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
its on calciomercato.com

Esclusivo: Flamini, c'è la firma col Milan. Al francese 5,6 mln netti a stagione

11:33 del 03 maggio

Dopo tanti dubbi, il futuro di Mathieu Flamini è ora una certezza. Il centrocampista francese dell'Arsenal, secondo quanto appreso da calciomercato.com ha scelto il Milan ed ha firmato con il club di via Turati un contratto quinquennale da 5,6 mln netti a stagione. Il Milan beffa così la Juventus che nelle scrose settimane aveva conteso ai rossoneri il 24enne dei gunners

And this is end I think....Flamini is new Milanista for 5,6 mil per season

Durden

May 11, 2006
Well it was in the cards.. A good player who I rate highly but damn that's a lot of money.. I guess he desided to get payed, well really cant blame a guy for that. I hope we will set our sights on Aquilani, thats a type of player we really need.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Flamini must suffer from some sort of brain disease here. Does he not remember what team it was that Arsenal played completely off the park only some month ago? No, it wasn't Fulham in away kits even though you could very well have had the two teams mistaken. It was AC Milan - the team that he is now joining. Ridiculous stuff. I hope he regains his form of early Arsenal days.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
for those wages I'm happy he's gone to Milan. This could create trouble between some players in the team who think deserve the same or more as him...

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
good deal bad deal, i don't care really. what strikes me most is how money rules football. I can't believe he let behind arsenal, who have a great squad, young promising players, a good coach just for the cash. Because it's very probably that he even let aside the fact that he doesn't play cl next year.. what a sacrifice, just for some $$$. and i bet he wasn't starving before... it's sad actually... but hey, another talent more in serie-a. i welcome everyone

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
for those wages I'm happy he's gone to Milan. This could create trouble between some players in the team who think deserve the same or more as him...

like? Kaka is our top earner on 8 million a season we have no other real stars as Pato is on a small contract but for a 18 year old 30 grand a week is alot,Pippo is happy to still be playing, Seedorf is getting older and is happy to be hear still, Maldini dont care hes retiring soon :cry:

Mar 30, 2006
Totally insane. Especially considering they won't be in the cl next season.. Hope the fuckers go bankrupt.
it will have to cause problems in the squad at least. Could u imagine what Kaka would think.. he won the golden ball, is one of the best players in the world and was the CL top scorer last year and Flamini comes to the team and gets paid that kind of money.

I think Kaka would expect to be paid double whatever Flamini would get.

The other senior players too would be pretty rotted too I would imagine.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Kaka isn't like that. He is one of few genuinly good hearted and easy going footballers out there. I know this because I know him personally.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
As far i'm concerned, i've lost all respect for Flamini.. I wish the little money whore all the best in the uefa cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)