First Name Thread (8 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
Look, Lou, maybe I'm wrong and you have honest intentions. But even then I'm sick of this "amico mio" thing. It adds nothing to the conversation and makes us all look stupid. I mean, what the hell are you talking about? Would it be as acceptable as saying "my friend" all the time? I think not. Is it cool to constantly say those words because they're Italian? I think not. So just quit doing it, because it's bloody annoying.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seven's purpose in life is to make you out to be the anti-Christ. I wouldn't sweat it, but it seems to keep him entertained.

OP
Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #587
    Seven said:
    Look, Lou, maybe I'm wrong and you have honest intentions. But even then I'm sick of this "amico mio" thing. It adds nothing to the conversation and makes us all look stupid. I mean, what the hell are you talking about? Would it be as acceptable as saying "my friend" all the time? I think not. Is it cool to constantly say those words because they're Italian? I think not. So just quit doing it, because it's bloody annoying.
    Gee, I have no problems with them, amico mio. :)

OP
    Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #588
    swag said:
    Seven's purpose in life is to make you out to be the anti-Christ. I wouldn't sweat it, but it seems to keep him entertained.
    You'd think he'd have better things to do. Sheesh.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    swag said:
    Funny thing is I don't believe in the anti-Christ, but he does :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)