first date with a montengren chick (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he died while using some of these.

1-make sure you're not into cocks, you never know.
2-If you're trying local food always go for the "lakh lakh"
3-If she asks to pee on you, either accept or refuse politely.
4-Always wait at least 2.65 seconds after she talks to reply.
5-Never ever tell her you kissed a guy before, even if you want too.
6-If she happens to be wearing white apparel, or refers to white apparel at any moment. This means shes in heat, go for it.
7-Last but not least, memorize the Montenegrin anthem and recite it (while kneeling) at least once every hour.
Tell her you wish to put your Serbia in her Montenegro.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
yea the entire world was happy when i was gone:p
So how did the date go ?
Every montenegrin girl i know is at least a head taller than me (and i'm not short) and half of them are so big and strong that they'll easily beat an angry Sissoko.
I guess you didn't use cyril's advices because you'd be dead by now and you wouldn't have been able to write here anymore.
What did you do ?

P.S: And i'm officially asking the people from Montenegro what were their parents feeding them with ? When you go there you feel like a Lilliputian in Gulliver's land. They are the tallest nation in Europe with an average height of 1.90 cm ( 6 feet 2 inch) and they're getting taller and taller.

OP

sarin16

Aug 7, 2008
  • Thread Starter #27
    So how did the date go ?
    Every montenegrin girl i know is at least a head taller than me (and i'm not short) and half of them are so big and strong that they'll easily beat an angry Sissoko.
    I guess you didn't use cyril's advices because you'd be dead by now and you wouldn't have been able to write here anymore.
    What did you do ?
    i was pretty well, although she is a sex freak.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
    May 7, 2006
    So how did the date go ?
    What did you do ?

P.S: And i'm officially asking the people from Montenegro what were their parents feeding them with ? When you go there you feel like a Lilliputian in Gulliver's land. They are the tallest nation in Europe with an average height of 1.90 cm ( 6 feet 2 inch) and they're getting taller and taller.
    Woa I gotta get myself a Montegren chick. I'm 2.02cm. There is a girl here in the neighbourhood from Montenegro, but shes like 1.65/70cm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)