Fire Chimenti (3 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if worse comes to worse, we can always bring in the youth keeper. if chimenti is letting in 3 or 4 goals as some suggest that he might, the youth keeper cant be much worse.

i would like to point out that the defence often plays their part when the other team scores as well.

remember barthez against Depor a few seasons back? it wasnt just barthez who was slidding out and missing the ball, Wes Brown helped him as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Pagluica would be good....

Maybe we should go for Cudicini since Chelsea wanna buy Nigal Martyn. :confused:

i would want Carini (and he's still owned by us, but i agree that we shouldn't ruin his career by letting him rot on the bench)

or how about one of ManU's keepers.
at this moment. i envy ManU for having so many options (4).
Howard really impressed me in the USA tour. he caught some tough balls that i doubt Buffon could even reach! :eek: so Bathez would most likely start on the bench. Maybe we could snap one of the other two they have.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Chimenti ... :mad: ... Why did you have to remeber him to me ? His last game : the friendly with MU, I haven't seen the game, but I heard he let 3 goals with almost no reaction. Well, this is a stone man and not a goalie and we should think seriously to a new sub. Problem is : who :D ?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
no, but at least a keeper that doesn't do so many mistakes
go on then find a keeper that makes no mistakes and is willing to play in about three games a season.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
to my understanding Majed was trying to say that we could get either 2 keepers they have apart from Barthez and Howrad.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
I didn't say no mistakes
well how many do you want since Chimenti made about 1 last season and thats clearly not good enough for you

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Every goal we seem to get in a few important matches or friendlies seems to be taken by him. This is not so important, as long as we have one like Buffon in goal. But what if he will get injured ?! (I hope this won't happend, so help me God, but it is possible)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
OK what IMPORTANT matches has Chimenti made errors in? And don't even think about saying the first goal at Old Trafford

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well to his credit, most of the goals against Utd weren't his fault, as I doubt Buffon would have caught more than one of them.

Then again, he made that silly mistake against Forlan, but luckily Forlan is pants :D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
:doh: In the CL, when Juve used only its subs, second game against Kiev, 2-1 for Juve. Am I wrong or drunk ?!

Really, please check, Tom, because if I'm drunk I should go to bed better.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
The scorers were Zalayeta and Salas...

I'm not at all sure what you're trying to say here. Your eyes need some rest from these screens ;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Look, Tom, if the scorers were those two, of course the keeper was Chimenti, obviously :nervous: Check that, I'm sure I'm right.

And since when are you preoccupied for my eyes ?! :p

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
Look, Tom, if the scorers were those two, of course the keeper was Chimenti, obviously :nervous: Check that, I'm sure I'm right.

And since when are you preoccupied for my eyes ?! :p
Yes I know Chimenti played!

whats your point?

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Yes I know Chimenti played!

whats your point?
None. You were being confused when I said that he got a goal against Kiev. And I wanted to be sure he did :D

BTW, he got some good moments too, I think in Serie A, but I don't honestly remeber against who.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)