Financial Problems? (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

All their cars suck though! The only one that I would be seen in is the Barchetta, but even that is a weak car.
true. but they cater to a certain market. do you think they should expand their line to include 'real' cars or continue to make bugs?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I wouldn't worry considering that Juve have always had a healthy financial situation in these past 8 years. In fact they're the only Italian team who last year ended in green rather than in red like ALL other Italian teams (including Milan and Inter). That should tell you alot about Juve's financial strength. When you think about it, 4.2million Euros is not much, it will probably be the value of Zalayeta's sale ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
winning a couple of trophies is all we need;)

besides,if fiat is in the red it doesn't mean we're losing money,but that we would be getting less,that's all.and all that can be recouped in the CL if we can get a good run going for a couple of years.i'd hate juve to get another sponsor though,fiat has always been the guiding hand behind ferrari and juventus,two of italy's greatest sporting institutions ever.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah the Fiat-Juve-Ferrari triad has been very succesful. Let's not forget who made them succesful...the great Gianni Agnelli! Respect to a wonderful person, loved also by our rivals.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
true. but they cater to a certain market. do you think they should expand their line to include 'real' cars or continue to make bugs?
I don't know, they made one "real" car, the Coupe 20V turbo, and it was a pretty good vehicle, but I don't know how much market there is for that sort of thing in europe.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imo fiat could create a new brand like how toyota created lexus to sell luxury saloons.i don't think italy has anyone which rivals the merc or BMWs.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
imo fiat could create a new brand like how toyota created lexus to sell luxury saloons.i don't think italy has anyone which rivals the merc or BMWs.
That's an interesting idea, but given Fiat's reputation, would you buy a Fiat luxury vehicle? I know that I wouldn't.

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
Again: We are a sepparate, independant company under the wings of the IFI fund; the IFI fund also owning lots of FIAT shares, but FIAT is increasingly on the hands of General Motors as regards ownership, and L'Avvocato's passing has only furthered the talks on GM taking over the reigns more.

FIAT's disastrous results in latter years have no real signficance for Juve's accounts though, as we haven't been receiving money from IFI in the time of the Triad, if my info is correct. The only impact is psychological, as management doesn't like to spend big when the company is laying off workers, as they still see Juve as part of the family- as an identification mark.

Much the opposite of Berlusconi at Milan of course...

Ciao.

Jul 12, 2002
So what you are saying is that despite the fact that Juve and Fiat have absolutely no financial connection, the board of Juve gets conservative when Fiat is doing poorly? I hope that they get that out of their system soon...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

That's an interesting idea, but given Fiat's reputation, would you buy a Fiat luxury vehicle? I know that I wouldn't.
i used to think toyota sucked as well,but the lexuses are excellent:)

Jul 12, 2002
i used to think toyota sucked as well,but the lexuses are excellent:)
Yeah, but Lexus is a completely seperate division. Fiat would have to seperate the new line from it's old line by getting a new name and production facilities. But GM would never go for that seeing as they already have luxury lines.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
we could have a huge revamp,possibly poach a couple of talents from mercedes and we'd have an award winning combination:D

fiat's going nowhere with their current crop of vehicles...

Jul 12, 2002
we could have a huge revamp,possibly poach a couple of talents from mercedes and we'd have an award winning combination:D

fiat's going nowhere with their current crop of vehicles...
Maybe they should go with tanks again. :LOL::LOL:

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Jajajaja that thank is preety cool to go to the university !!.

ith goos sunroof, spoilers and good sound, he will rocks.

You never playing guys, a shooting video game called "metal slug"??. Is a fuuny game, where the guys use tanks like the fiat´s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)