finally it's all over... till january maybe? (2 Viewers)

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
i hope this is the right place for this thread is not can somebody move it please?

so there u have it folks... and wat a wonderful transfer campaign it's been... now we can start to discuss what we think of the "new look" juve...

miccoli's gone to fiorentina, co ownership.... maresca is gone... chillieni's out to fioren as well...

then we got zebina.. kapo, cannavaro, emo, capello and of course the fabled zlatan.....etc etc...
time to start talkin about THIS team...
will cannavaro and thuram team in the centre defence? if so who will run right back? will zlatan pip del piero or trezegol for a starting spot?
can appiah find his form and maybe edge out tacchinardi for the spot in midfield? WHERE does CAMORANESI fit in all this?

post your views and opinions..

Buy on AliExpress.com

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
after the final transfer day, i feel " lost " more than " gain " !!!
with the respect of zlatan, i think miccoli can't be replaced by zlatan. they are both completely different type of player IMO.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Gaining Zlatan and losing Miccoli doesnt sit well with me.........................
..niether does it sit well with me, but at least there's still a good chance of seeing Miccoli in a Juve kit again. I'm hopefull since it was Miccoli who asked to leave and not Moggi/Cappello not wanting him.

We'll come back for him when we need him...

As bad as it is for Juve's chances of success next season, I think it'll be great for Italian football. Miccoli will get plenty of playing time at Fiorentina along side Portillo. They'll both improve a lot. We'll hopefully buy back the other half of Miccoli's contract in a couple of years at most (by the time Del Piero's out of the picture for one reason or another).

I just can't get over the fact that Di Vaio, whom Juve had payed so muich money for, is gone for good. Moreover, Moggi has managed to push away Maresca, who was extremely passionate anf faithfull about Juve. Enzo had a lot of heart and will (He loved Juve even though he was tossed around since 1999).

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
at least maresca and miccoli went to the same club,it'll help them settle,foster a relationship and be set for the team if they come back.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
IMO it's stupid to loan out Maresca and Miccoli, and put ourselves in a situation where we have to pay money to get them back. I thought out attacking situation was quite fine after we signed Zlatan, but selling Miccoli has put us back to square one numerically, despite the promise Ibrahimovic has shown. Why oh why did we not offload Zalayeta instead of Miccoli? or why did we not just keep them all? :(

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
IMO it's stupid to loan out Maresca and Miccoli, and put ourselves in a situation where we have to pay money to get them back. I thought out attacking situation was quite fine after we signed Zlatan, but selling Miccoli has put us back to square one numerically, despite the promise Ibrahimovic has shown. Why oh why did we not offload Zalayeta instead of Miccoli? or why did we not just keep them all? :(

actually i cannot really blame moggi.

he has to get some money somewhere

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i don't know,i thought we'd be set for the next 3 or 4 seasons with the current attack yesterday,but moggi sold half of micco and now we're gonna have to pay to get him back:undecide:

Giuseppe#10

Jun 28, 2004
im happy with the transfer campaign overall, we got one of the best managers in the world, emo who is great and a player we really needed since davids left, canna, old but still one of the best defenders in the world and emo and canna help our defence tremoundsly , and we signed zlatan who has potential to be a superstar, tho miccoli has left we can still get him back so overall im happy

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
after the final transfer day, i feel " lost " more than " gain " !!!
with the respect of zlatan, i think miccoli can't be replaced by zlatan. they are both completely different type of player IMO.
they are both completley diffrent player but giving micoli off to fironetina may be a good thing for him he himself has always wanted to play for them and yet if he stayed back home he wouldnt really get a chnace to play that much am i dispointed yes but have we lost more than we gained , no!
come on if maersca stayed back where would u fit him in, yes we could have offred other players but moggi isnt all that stupid
i mean look at that we got emerson!! emerson and blasi's back better than ever. while kapo whos just incredible on the pitch why do u feel like u lost?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
oh come on....Zlatan wasn't so bad, and besides, why would Juve want to keep Micco if he wont make it to the first team....

I think its better for him to leave and play more often....lets just pray that Micco, Maresca and Chiellini perform well and Moggi will buy another half of their share later;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)