Final matches from the seasons '96 & '97, HELP! (1 Viewer)

juvesgirl

Dec 20, 2010
Firstly I would like to say that I'm new on this forum and I am not a Juve fan, but my boyfriend is one of the biggest fans of any football clubs I've ever met. :flag1:

So, as a gift for him I imagined to download those 2 matches, or just one, but I don`t know where to find it or anything so I desperately need your help!

The reason why I joined here is because I think he doesn't visit this forum, but does some else, on our language.

Please if you know anything I would be very thankful. :D

:help:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Welcome, if you go to the multimedia section of the forum, you should be able to find a full download of that match. Or you could request it/

You're boyfriend is a lucky bastard.:D

OP

juvesgirl

Dec 20, 2010
  • Thread Starter #8
    No prob but what matches were you specifically after? Do you want the entire 96/97 season or certain matches only?
    Well, I wanted final match, because this is when they won the champions league in 1996. :D
    I don`t know how big is it to download all of them so I thought this would be enough. Perhaps the semi final match with it, if you have it?
    And perhaps the match when they where the champions in Italian Serie A that year ( I don`t know to say it in English, sorry :/ ).

But as I said, this final match is enough, I don`t want to be "a pain in the ass" ;D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Well, I wanted final match, because this is when they won the champions league in 1996. :D
    I don`t know how big is it to download all of them so I thought this would be enough. Perhaps the semi final match with it, if you have it?
    And perhaps the match when they where the champions in Italian Serie A that year ( I don`t know to say it in English, sorry :/ ).

But as I said, this final match is enough, I don`t want to be "a pain in the ass" ;D
    I have the link for the 1996 CL final on my desktop, that i can help you with, not sure about the semi's.

May I suggest a blowjob? Save yourself the hassle. :p
    In Juve jersey? :eyebrows:
    You wonder why we don't have a lot of girls in this forum.:lol2:

OP

juvesgirl

Dec 20, 2010
  • Thread Starter #16
    I have the link for the 1996 CL final on my desktop, that i can help you with, not sure about the semi's.

You wonder why we don't have a lot of girls in this forum.:lol2:

Can you give it to me please? And thank you veeeeery much!!!

Final is enough! :D

And yeah, blowjob is not a gift, it's normal. Obviously you guys don't have a girlfriend. ;D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    Can you give it to me please? And thank you veeeeery much!!!

Final is enough! :D

And yeah, blowjob is not a gift, it's normal. Obviously you guys don't have a girlfriend. ;D
    Why? :lol: Because they are giving you a tip? You should thank them or insult them after B gives you the link, not a smart one aren't ya :disagree:

OP

juvesgirl

Dec 20, 2010
  • Thread Starter #19
    Why? :lol: Because they are giving you a tip? You should thank them or insult them after B gives you the link, not a smart one aren't ya :disagree:
    I wanted to ignore, but B was not the one who said something like this, and he is the one who actually really helped me and who answered me. They just tried to make a joke out of this. I didn't ask anything about what to give him, I know what and I just need a help with it. If it is a problem and he does not want to give it now, I will obviously have to find something else or someone else. :(
    And if someone found himself insulted, sorry, that's not what I wanted to do, but I just couldn't ignore. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)