Final Fantasy 7 - Crisis Core (2 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Final Fantasy 7 on the playstation is without a doubt my favourite game of all time, maybe it wasn't the best game however there was something about the story that really captivated me and i'm sure many other players.

Square-Enix released a sequel film advent children not too long ago, however although not bad, i was slightly dissapointed, but this new prequel game on psp seems to be the real deal, focusing on Zack and the events of what happned just before the game, it really does look amazing seeing all those old locations in full 3d graphics, many of the major characters from the first game are there (Tifa, Aeris, Sephiroth, The Turks)

here's a video of one of the fight scenes from the game

and a trailer for the game

What you guys think? any ff7 fans in here awaiting this game?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Il Re

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    FF7 was the greatest game I ever played, to be honest.
    yep, i think this one is interesting as well, as the main hero is zack, and it shows cloud in a completely different light not to mention sephiroth starts out good in this one

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    yep, i think this one is interesting as well, as the main hero is zack, and it shows cloud in a completely different light not to mention sephiroth starts out good in this one
    FF7 actually made you feel like you were "Cloud", which is insane because of it's story.. FF7 was the only FF I ever played from the series. I don't know what Crisis Core holds, but I hope it turns out to be good.

OP
    Il Re

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    FF7 actually made you feel like you were "Cloud", which is insane because of it's story.. FF7 was the only FF I ever played from the series. I don't know what Crisis Core holds, but I hope it turns out to be good.
    yep, and he wasn't your typical hero too, it really immersed you in the game not to mention the unexpected death of a certain character, one thing i really liked was the music, and i was impressed by how they have redone some of the old tracks, should bring back some memories...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    i never played 7 because i watched my friend play and it looked crappy. i played 8 and that is one of my favourite games ever, along with the metal gear series(especially the first one for ps) and the zelda series. oh yeah an PES/winning eleven :D

OP
    Il Re

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    i never played 7 because i watched my friend play and it looked crappy. i played 8 and that is one of my favourite games ever, along with the metal gear series(especially the first one for ps) and the zelda series. oh yeah an PES/winning eleven :D
    yea the graphics became dated very quickly, but it was never about that, it was the story, 8 was awesome too, but 7 will always have a special place in my heart! :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    FF7 was nice, but all this milking isn't doing it any good.

Then you've missed out. FF7 isn't the best FF by any means.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    yea the graphics became dated very quickly, but it was never about that, it was the story, 8 was awesome too, but 7 will always have a special place in my heart! :D
    I tried 8 but...it was wierd and some things were confusing and I just decided to stop playing it for some reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)