films we secreltly loved but cant admit to as it will make us uncool (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I see the title and I have a strong feeling I could contribute here but I can't think of any at the moment. I did like Titanic though, in part.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I see the title and I have a strong feeling I could contribute here but I can't think of any at the moment. I did like Titanic though, in part.
I only like the part in Titanic where the ship sinks and Jack (DiCaprio) dies... :)

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    Ghostbusters 1 or 2 (who you gonna tell, ghostbusters)
    Notting Hill (romantic at heart)
    Pretty woman
    Ghost
    The beach

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Ghostbusters (1 especially) is a highly regarded film actually. It was writtten by Harlod Ramis (who wrote Animal House), starred Sigorney Weaver, Dan Aykyrod, Bill Murray and Rick Morains. It grossed over 200 million dollars (a reord at that time) and was nominated for 5 Academy Awards and 1 Golden Globe. No need to be embarased because you liked it. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Erik, I didn't think Titanic was a bad movie, in fact I enjoyed it at the time. But what really annoyed about it was that before the movie not everyone knew what the Titanic was. But after it was out, everyone thought it was some stupid love story and it so overshadowed that geniune tragedy that actually happened. That is my problem with Titanic.

++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    i thought ''dude wheres my car'' was kinda funny. i don't brag about that...
    :LOL: That was indeed a shameful screening, I even saw it myself, my cousing came to visit a couple of months ago and brought a couple of strange movies, that was one of them. Another was Tomb Raider.... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)