Films i pretended to like to make me look cool (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I am sure we have all done it, pretending to like a movie just because it won an oscar or because it made money or for whatever reasons. Not necessarily that we didn't like them but not as much as we pretended to

1American beauty
2 Apollo 13
3 Shawshank Redemption
4 The player
5 Dances with wolves
6 Silence of the lambs
7Unforgiven
8 Schindler's list
9 Interview with the vampire
10Braveheart

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++
I never pretend. I prefer to seem weird than pretend that I like such "Silence of the lambs". :yuck:
silence of the lambs is a great movie!!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I've never pretended in anyway to like a movie unless i really do loke it. At most, i've gone to watch a movie that i wasn't too intersted in but i hear that it's a great movie from others. (Like Matrix revolutions ) And if i do like it..... i'll say so. If i don't like it (like Matrix revolutions) i'll say it sucks.

Oh, and btw. I thought Braveheart ws great! :thumb:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wassup with this thead Denco!!! :p

I have never pretented to like forcefully a movie to feel cool!!! :LOL:

A movie could win 20 oscares in one night... but if i dont like it, ill say that it sucks no matter what!! :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well I'll be honest and say I've done that in the past..not anymore mind, but I've done it in the past with stuff like Terminator (shite film IMO) Robocop, Halloween films, etc etc

But nowadays I'll say "the matrix is shite" without batting an eyelid as IMO its a load of boloni :D

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Well I'll be honest and say I've done that in the past..not anymore mind, but I've done it in the past with stuff like Terminator (shite film IMO) Robocop, Halloween films, etc etc

But nowadays I'll say "the matrix is shite" without batting an eyelid as IMO its a load of boloni :D
:howler: robocop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)