Filippo Romagna* (6 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Barzagli replcement in 2019. club trained for Serie A AND CL. do it Beppe

http://www.blogcagliaricalcio1920.n...91/romagna--cagliari-il-mio-ambiente-perfetto

Romagna: "Cagliari my perfect environment"
"Goals? Grow and improve, both individually and as a team: we want everyone to do better"

After today's training in that of Pejo, spoke the defender of Cagliari, Filippo Romagna.

Here are his statements (as reported by the official website of the island company):

"Goals? Grow and improve, both individually and as a team We all want to do better, avoid the situation last year, when we were saved at the end.

"The module with 3 or 4" are two modules with different dynamics but on a personal level it makes no difference to me.In my end, my job is always to defend and set up.I have no preferences towards either system of play.

It starts from the compactness to try to take less goals possible. It is up to us players to try to put into practice the ideas of Mr. Maran: he is a technician who actively participates in training, and is very clear in explaining his concepts.

The Serie A strikers? Each team in the league can count on very strong strikers and it is stimulating to face them and try to stop them. Of course you risk making mistakes, but only by playing against the best you can really grow. In Serie A of simple opponents there are none.

Cagliari perfect environment? The France World Champion can be an example because he deployed so many young people. I often say that Cagliari is the perfect environment, young people can grow calmly, it is a square that I really recommend to everyone.

The Under 21 and the National Mancini? Wearing the blue shirt is always a pride and a special emotion, I say that I played in all the youth representatives.

At the end of the year with the Under 21 we will have the European here in Italy, I will fight to win a place, but the call comes through my performances with Cagliari. At National A I do not think so, my goal is to do well in rossoblù and with the Under ".

https://www.cagliarinews24.com/romagna-cagliari-posto-giusto/

Romagna: «I'm in the right place to improve»

At the end of the morning training session, the defender of Cagliari Filippo Romagna spoke in Pejo

The first year in Serie A was just a taste. Now Filippo Romagna awaits the definitive consecration. The young defender of Cagliari, born in 1997, spoke to the sports field of Calledizzo, in Pejo, after the morning training of the team.

IMPROVING - «This year I'm preparing from the beginning - the words of Romagna reported by the official rossoblù club channels - We are ready to improve to make a great season. Romagna must improve in everything, in many things. I'm in the right place and in the right environment to do it. We all have to do better than last season. Maturity and experience are things that are acquired by playing. Last year I was lucky enough to make my games and improve. The National? I'm a U-21 player and it's an honor to wear that shirt. I hope to continue to deserve the calls with the Under 21, then we will see what will arrive, if it arrives. At the end of the year with the Under 21 we will have the European here in Italy, I will fight to win a place, but the call comes through my performances with Cagliari. "

NEW MISTER AND NEW COMPANIONS - "We started well - the defender continues - The coach is trying to explain his ideas and his football belief, we try to learn as fast as possible. It is up to us players to try to put into practice the ideas of Mr. Maran: he is a technician who actively participates in training, and is very clear in explaining his concepts. The new ones are strong players, they know each other, they have experience and can give us a big hand. We must be good at following them and making them feel at ease. Cerri? With Alberto we also felt during the negotiation. It's nice to know each other in the national team and get together to play together here too ».

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ser...o-cr7-alla-juve-ma-io-sono-felice-qui-1135263

Cagliari, Romagna: "Great shot CR7 at Juventus but I'm happy here"

Filippo Romagna, defender of Cagliari, spoke to Sky Sport directly from the withdrawal of the Sardinian team: "We are fine, there is a beautiful welcome and a spectacular climate.We are gradually increasing the loads but we still manage to get to 21, and this Okay Juventus-CR7? I'm happy for Juventus who made a big hit but I'm very happy ".

https://sport.sky.it/calcio/serie-a...romagna-qui-ambiente-ideale-per-crescere.html

Cagliari, Romagna: "Here ideal environment to grow"

The defender rossoblù from the withdrawal of Pejo: "Grow and improve both individually and as a team Cagliari is the ideal place for young people, I recommend this place to all"

A new season at the door and clear ideas to start again. "Growing and improving, both individually and as a team, we all want to do better, avoid the situation last year, when we were saved at the end", these are the words of Filippo Romagna from Pejo's withdrawal. The defender of Cagliari, in his second season of Serie A, spoke to the official site of the club: "Defense to three or four? They are two modules with different dynamics, but on a personal level it makes no difference to me. my task is always to defend and set up.I have no preferences towards either game system.You start from the compactness to try to take less goals possible.We us players have to try to put into practice the ideas of Mr. Maran : is a technician who participates actively in training, it is very clear in explicit its concepts ", the words of the defender class 1997 that the year I was skilled for 23 times in the league.

Romagna: "I would recommend to all Cagliari"
Romagna that proves increasingly happy to have chosen Cagliari: "I often say that this is the perfect environment where young people can grow with tranquility, it is a square that I really recommend to everyone". Set up in Cagliari to win the national team, the defender rossoblù does not hide his goals: "Wearing the blue shirt is always a pride and a particular emotion, I say that I played in all the youth representatives. Under 21 we will have the European here in Italy, I will fight to win a place, but the call passes through my performances with Cagliari.National A I do not think, my goal is to do well in rossoblù and with the Under ", has concluded Romagna. In retirement in Pejo meanwhile today arrived Darijo Srna, returned from Moscow where he attended the World Cup final of the Croatian national team of which he is the record holder of presences.

video: http://www.unionesarda.it/video/vid...ia-da-titolare-per-me-lo-spero-52-750144.html

google translated them all

these are all from a day ago, probably saying the same things

Jul 1, 2010
Now with Caldara gone, this guy could perhaps come back in the future if he does well. How was his first season in Serie A? Do we have a buy back option?

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    Now with Caldara gone, this guy could perhaps come back in the future if he does well. How was his first season in Serie A? Do we have a buy back option?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mark
    was doing well in the 1st part. Then played less.

There must be a hidden buyback option somewhere.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    What do you think is his potential? I know that he was one of our best primavera players. Do you think he could be good enough to be here in a couple of years?
    we'll have to see how he develops. I'm not :cronios:

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)