Filip Kostić (62 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He is not given the assist. I don't know why, but none of the sites I follow give him the assist yesterday.
For an assist to be counted as one, the pass from the assistman to the goalscorer should be uninterrupted, meaning - noone else should touch the ball from the pass to the shot. I was under the impression that no Lecce player touched the ball, but if Kostic's not getting the assist, then someone had to touch it.
Did you guys see the situation better?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
thats bullshit tbf, just like a shot which is slightly deflected, the shooter still gets the goal.
Going back to Kostic though, its strange how all of our good perfomers turned shit lately, hope Filip can still shine at the end of the season as we will need him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hjulmand changes the trajectory of the ball, 1:15.
Ah yes, I saw it now :(

- - - Updated - - -

Then the rule of counting assist should be changed. How can that not be an assist?
The explanation here is that if the Lecce player didn't change the trajectory of the ball, it would not have ended on Vlahovic's left foot, or at least it wouldn't have ended where it did, so there is absolutely no way to know what would have happened. There is no authority to decide what is a slight deflection, more than a slight deflection or a big deflection, so they decided on the simple rule - the opponent must not touch the ball between the pass and the shot. If the Lecce player in this case was a Juve player, than that Juve player would have gotten the assist, not Kostic.
For goals it's slightly different. They count it a goal for the goalscorer if the shot was going between the posts, no matter if someone later deflected it. It's an owngoal if it wasn't going in before the deflection.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
can someone explain his subbing yesterday? He was easily winning all the duels with the guy who was on his side from Sevilla, looked really dangerous and we just sub him. Would be much better to sub Cuadrado imo.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Would be much better to sub Cuadrado imo.
who replaces cuadrado though

also, cuadrado vs sevilla:
10/10 duels won
2/2 successful dribbles
90% passing accuracy
10/11 accurate long balls

the only thing he didn't do right was the crosses (1/7) but since there was no juve player in the sevilla box that's not a surprise is it

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
who replaces cuadrado though

also, cuadrado vs sevilla:
10/10 duels won
2/2 successful dribbles
90% passing accuracy
10/11 accurate long balls

the only thing he didn't do right was the crosses (1/7) but since there was no juve player in the sevilla box that's not a surprise is it
I thought he did well, but those are really good numbers.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
You'll wish we still had Cuads when you see us line-up with whatever abomination we are going to use as RB/RWB next season.
Would you like to play the Juve RB/RWB picker game?

You start with:

1683981542301.png

1683981423339.png

1683981154243.png

1683981103659.png

1683981796509.png

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Filip Kostic is best player we have. This is based on logic that it took allegri more time to ruin him than some other players, for example Vlahovic, Chiesa, Bremer....
Hes played too much so it was expected his form would drop a level towards the end of season due to fatigue. Hes not very young either.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Hes played too much so it was expected his form would drop a level towards the end of season due to fatigue. Hes not very young either.
Who's fault is that? Do we have someone responsible for rotation of players? Who is the person that decide starting lineups and subs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)