Filip Kostić (43 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That song will always remind me of Skate 3.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this guy can do. On paper he seems like a Juve kind of player, and his delivery is killer. Always liked a player with a great left foot.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Also went on talking about this too.

524C9C52-2C95-40A2-AE93-FF1D24128367.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

The Serbia coach who’s name shall not be mentioned a.k.a Dragan Stojkovic.

Got me curious, had to google him cause i had no idea who is coaching them tbh. :lol:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
agent piksi

he advised vlahovic to come here as well

i guess he likes us
If he keeps it up with the Juve hype i think Serbia might have themselves a large community of both italian and international Juventus fans cheering for them at this World Cup. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Not like many of us actually have their national teams qualified at this World Cup anyway. :sergio:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If he keeps it up with the Juve hype i think Serbia might have themselves a large community of both italian and international Juventus fans cheering for them at this World Cup. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Not like many of us actually have their national teams qualified at this World Cup anyway. :sergio:
France 98 was our last one :sad:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The exact same here, been quite a while… :lol:
Romania, right? At least you got out the group stage :lol:

We never have, ever. Despite Celtic winning the 1967 European Cup with all Scottish players, and that same team running absolute rings around Madrid in the Bernabeau at Di Stefano's testimonial, and the same all-Scottish squad reaching the final again in 1970. Scotland didn't qualify for the 1966 or 1970 world cup, imagine...just play the fucking Celtic team ffs.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Romania, right? At least you got out the group stage :lol:

We never have, ever. Despite Celtic winning the 1967 European Cup with all Scottish players, and that same team running absolute rings around Madrid in the Bernabeau at Di Stefano's testimonial, and the same all-Scottish squad reaching the final again in 1970. Scotland didn't qualify for the 1966 or 1970 world cup, imagine...just play the fucking Celtic team ffs.
Yup, Romania.

Damn, i know what you mean, not sure exactly how qualifications were back in those days but i imagine you guys weren’t very lucky and maybe had to go against other very strong national teams in qualifiers, i know it happened to some of the good Romanian generations as well, both for the WC and Euro’s, i guess it is what it is and sometimes this type of things just have to fall perfectly into place along with that fair share of luck too but they clearly don’t always do… :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)