Filip Kostić (44 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Those questions were so bland. "Is this the right time in your career?". One question wasn't far away from "Do you plan to run a lot and help your friends?".

Filip is gonna be what we've been missing on that left side since Mandzukic

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yes I am very happy to be here. I am so excited. :confused:

He relaxed towards the end and I understand it's not his native tongue. It's not even critique. Gives the aura of grinta instead, which is great. Warm welcome and wish you the best!

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Yes I am very happy to be here. I am so excited. :confused:

He relaxed towards the end and I understand it's not his native tongue. It's not even critique. Gives the aura of grinta instead, which is great. Warm welcome and wish you the best!
Yup he seemed a bit tense at the beginning but i think it is also because he probably does not speak english all that often and perhaps having an interview in english even less so, that along with being in a new country and meeting all the new people he has been surrounded by all day. Was on point with his answers tho and seems to be exactly what we expected, a humble hard working player that is a very good team player as well.

Those questions were so bland. "Is this the right time in your career?". One question wasn't far away from "Do you plan to run a lot and help your friends?".

Filip is gonna be what we've been missing on that left side since Mandzukic
I actually really liked the part with ,, When Juventus come after you, doesn’t matter when, it is always the right time to join them ‘’

Especially as it’s rumored he has been waiting on us to make this move for probably a few months now. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)