Fighters protest against the triade (2 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Holdon said:
I remember thinking the same about Fiorentina not so long ago.
Fiorentina are completely different... They werent top of the tree, they werent a footballing power, they were midtable financially strapped run of the mill averageness... For them to return to this level (with some dodgy promotions along the way) is one thing, But with the financial nature of the game and the ever increasing gap between top and also rans... Us to return to our current position is 1000 times bigger a task and highly improbable if not impossible... I have no doubt of a return to serie A eventually, but only to midtable level

From B its different, there are possibilities, but any lower and we are finished as a footballing power for ever...

Sep 14, 2003
Respaul said:
Fiorentina are completely different... They werent top of the tree, they werent a footballing power, they were midtable financially strapped run of the mill averageness... For them to return to this level (with some dodgy promotions along the way) is one thing, But with the financial nature of the game and the ever increasing gap between top and also rans... Us to return to our current position is 1000 times bigger a task and highly improbable if not impossible... I have no doubt of a return to serie A eventually, but only to midtable level

From B its different, there are possibilities, but any lower and we are finished as a footballing power for ever...

The reason I refered to La Viola was to merely point to a team without the same resources as Juve, being able to return to Serie A (yes, with a little help).

What you say about Juve never being able to return as the club they once were is frightening and realistic.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Respaul said:

Totally agree well said, its something ive felt throughout. I also fear because of the humiliation that we may get, as a result we will also suffer some backlash from referees who will take charge of our matches. No referee wants to be put under spotlight when the handle Juve games and as a result we may find more decisions going against us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)