Fighters protest against the triade (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A very embarassing reception for the triade was tonight in Turin when they came back from Bari after winning the 29th Scudetto...

Around 150 fans, mostly of the group called "Fighters" insulted Moggi and the triade and cheered for both Boniberti and Platini...

http://www.corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Cronache/2006/05_Maggio/14/caselle.shtml

http://www.datasport.it/leggi.aspx?id=3725632

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a very good indicator:pumpkin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I dono dude, fans looked pretty happy there :D Italian media is really trying to instigate something amongst Juvetus fans I guess

Geof

May 14, 2004
yeah, I guess some people shouted bad stuff at Moggi, but that's normal...

btw. The "Fighters" were dissolved some years ago, weren't they?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    Ok...

What do these two banners say??

They were attached to the news related to this story...

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ReBeL said:
    Ok...

1rst one: Luciano like Provenzano (Mafia's bosses' boss, they caught him last month) - Thieves

2nd one: Juve is an idea - The goal justifies what you use to reach it, thank you triade.

Mozart

F*ck the media
    Feb 3, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    Ok...

1st...there is no indicator that shows a juve fan...

2nd...na...those are siena fans...:D :p

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Jeeks said:
    What if these are not Juve fans? Juventus fans were pictured celebrating in the city.
    they were Juve fans Jeeks, I saw it in the stadium too, Anti Moggi banners of Juve fans, and also what Rebel posted, I saw some 150 fans infront of the bus, insulting Moggi , some of them showed the finger :D and throw things to his window.

May 4, 2004
    How could some be suprised that some fans trun there back to Moggi.. I would do the same if we relegate to serie B.. Id rather not win any scudetto then win them by the help of refs... But untill there is anything proven then FORZA MOGGI!!!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    It's going to happen, boys. Some people react under stress by picking someone to blame. This is why captains are so important on teams when they are experiencing a crisis on the pitch. There are going to be your Camos at the end of the Arsenal first leg. Hopefully people can keep cool heads until the facts have had their due process.

bergomi

May 15, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    Ok...

look at that picture - "The end justifies the means" - that sums up what Juve are all about - hollow, cheating, low-life scumbags. Bye bye - enjoy relegation to C1 or C2. You deserve all this SO much!
    xxx

bergomi

May 15, 2006
    mnementh said:
    the goal sometimes really does justify the means :)
    ha! you crack me up! Think about it - lowlife cheating for years justified by scudetto wins?? Ha! You're going to have at least 2 scudetti taken away and you're going DOWN guys - Juventus is OVER! Still don't get it?

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
    do u have any proof? please do not come here to insult when nothing is proven and the verdict is not out especially when the prosecution haven't even started..

bergomi

May 15, 2006
    have you not read the tapescripts?? and is it really a surprise?? Juve have been robbing for years, it's not exactly news, but now there is hard evidence!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    bergomi said:
    have you not read the tapescripts?? and is it really a surprise?? Juve have been robbing for years, it's not exactly news, but now there is hard evidence!
    Your wet dreams do not constitute reality, I'm afraid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)