FIFA11 (2 Viewers)

OP
B3N

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
  • Thread Starter #562
    photos of players faces ? geez..haven't they found out about google?
    They take pictures in 8 or more different angles to make them faces properly mate. plus because they need to use the same enviroument with lightning and stuff to not mess up every players skin color..

Edit like this:

Sep 21, 2010
    Pazzini was an 81 already, no? Aqua should be 80-81, Melo should be 81-82. Im fine with Matri and Krasic's rating...Storari could easily be an 80 but hell be behind Buffon anyways. I wonder what Pastore will be with the whole 70m hype? :shocked:

Sep 21, 2010
    Why not?!?!

3 more days :weee:
    Teams that are on the demo are who? RM, Barca, Chel, ManU, Ars, Milan, Inter, Bayern, OL, OM?, Juv...right? Well...Id expect ManC to be there to next year, and of all those teams, Id think they would replace Juve, especially if they get into CL next season and we dont. Juve have a large fan base, yes, but is it big enough these days to keep them at the top of the developers list? Is it bigger than ManCity's bandwagon? We will have to see.

Im almost as excited for the update as when the game releases. :D

Edit: Teams in Fifa11 demo were - Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea, Bayer Leverkusen and Lyon.

Still...Can we survive another year of being in the demo if we lose to teams like Lecce and dont qualify for CL?

OP
    B3N

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
  • Thread Starter #574
    Nice they added Sorensen..
    About to download the update and set up a new MM.

Edit:
    Some of the changes I noticed:

Quag 80 >81
    Aqua 79>80
    DC 74>76
    Bonucci 78>79
    Krasic 83>84
    Matri 76>79
    Chiello 84>85 ?

ADP 80>79 :irritated
    Momo 78>77
    Motta 76-76 :wth:
    Grosso 74>73 ?

Sep 21, 2010
    Del Piero with 5 star skill moves??? w.e. I like this Juve side. Chiello on the left is sick...solid defense. Aqua FK went way up too so I can start Toni without sacrificing set pieces. Drills them to, 86 power and 81 curl.

Chelsea is the new Madrid...plenty of people on that bandwagon. And Luiz has black hair in the game...isnt it more golden/brown? Who cares, Ill mop the floor with him anyway. Matri-Toni is deadly in the air.

Chiellini stayed the same btw.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Del Piero with 5 star skill moves??? w.e. I like this Juve side. Chiello on the left is sick...solid defense. Aqua FK went way up too so I can start Toni without sacrificing set pieces. Drills them to, 86 power and 81 curl.

Chelsea is the new Madrid...plenty of people on that bandwagon. And Luiz has black hair in the game...isnt it more golden/brown? Who cares, Ill mop the floor with him anyway. Matri-Toni is deadly in the air.

Chiellini stayed the same btw.
    I immidiatly changed the defense to put de ceglie and benched barzagli. I'll try it with chiello as LB

Sep 21, 2010
    If any one is down for a game, add me so I can hand you a nice L ---> XxKraigD320xX (XBOX360).

Some people may have gotten a nice boost in their ratings...some deserving, others not. Dortmund ++++++. The update was good to them, deservingly so.

Gotze (+8) - 78
    Sahin (+4) - 83
    Hummels (+2) - 81
    Bender (+2) - 78

+1 just in those players alone.

Sep 21, 2010
    If any one is down for a game, add me so I can hand you a nice L ---> XxKraigD320xX (XBOX360).

Some people may have gotten a nice boost in their ratings...some deserving, others not. Dortmund got a huge +. The update was good to them, deservingly so.

Gotze (+8) - 78
    Sahin (+4) - 83
    Hummels (+2) - 81
    Bender (+2) - 78

+16 just in those players alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)