FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022™ - Qualifiers (3 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
How is group E able to exist? It sucks that one of Germany, Spain, or Japan are out right at the beginning.

I could see an upset in group H where Portugal gets knocked out. Group B is hilarious, but I think the United States can make it through.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Serbia's opening game against Brazil.... They will not make it past the group stage again.

That England-US-Iran group looks absolute bomb tho, literally speaking lol. Hope Wales makes it too. The quality of football might suck but would probably be the most fun group of matches to watch.

Had Italy made it instead of Portugal, they would've been knocked out of that group I'm sure.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How is group E able to exist? It sucks that one of Germany, Spain, or Japan are out right at the beginning.

I could see an upset in group H where Portugal gets knocked out. Group B is hilarious, but I think the United States can make it through.
spain is probably the worst of that trio but I have no idea what Japan looks like. Just know that Spain is in rebuild mode and their best striker is Morata

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
spain is probably the worst of that trio but I have no idea what Japan looks like. Just know that Spain is in rebuild mode and their best striker is Morata
What are you on about? Spain are a very solid team. They have a lot of talent. Fuck Germany. I don't give two shits who wins this tournament as long as The Britbongs and Bratwursts crash and burn.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What are you on about? Spain are a very solid team. They have a lot of talent. Fuck Germany. I don't give two shits who wins this tournament as long as The Britbongs and Bratwursts crash and burn.
What about the lolzillians?

I hope a South American country wins the world cup again

Argentina look good atm. Jus' sayin :shifty:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They have a couple bets but they’re not a top team.

I’d love to see Germany win if the US doesn’t

- - - Updated - - -

Or Netherlands, they’re due one

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What about the lolzillians?

I hope a South American country wins the world cup again

Argentina look good atm. Jus' sayin :shifty:
I can't bring myself to support the Argies as long as the tax-evading garden gnome is there. I don't like the Lolzilians either, as long as that pansy ass mofo Fagmar is still rolling around for them. Once both those shitcunts retire, I can go back to liking Argentina and Brazil, but if Argentina do win, I'd be happy for @GordoDeCentral

As for our Brazilian posters, I couldn't give two shits about them :p :b81:

I Keed :D

- - - Updated - - -

They have a couple bets but they’re not a top team.

I’d love to see Germany win if the US doesn’t

- - - Updated - - -

Or Netherlands, they’re due one
Nah. Fuck the Germans. I can totally get behind Holland - my Dutch friends will be happy. I wouldn't mind Switzerland winning it (two of my best buddies are Swiss), but that's not happening. Switzerland winning is as likely as the US pulling it off. There's a higher probability that Mbappe joins Juventus and we go on to win the CL than either the US or Switzerland winning the WC.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Rooting for Uruguay to shithouse their way as high as possible. Would be such a (pipe) dream scenario to see Suarez and Cavani lift a major tournament after so many years together. Goding too, I hope he will be there too.

- - - Updated - - -

To win it hopefully France because of Didi, Pogba, Mbappe, Kante.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)