FIFA officials arrested (9 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He made an entire country hate his guts for DECADES!!!!! How beautiful is that?!?! And that country is England, there are STILL butthurt from it and it's beautiful!
It should be said that Sepp Blatter gets no other nation's panties in a bind as he does the UK.

It's that part that I do admire about Blatter. ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
UEFA is always going to vote against Blatter. The trouble is where Blatter's support base is: as a sugar daddy to places like Africa, Asia, etc., where he's adored.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Figo: 'FIFA’s worst day’
By Football Italia staff

Former Inter winger and FIFA Presidential candidate describes yesterday’s corruption arrests as the organisation's 'worst day’.

The Portuguese former winger had been intending to stand against Sepp Blatter for the Presidency, but pulled out, calling the governing body 'a dictatorship’.

“People who love football such as I do, will remember 27th May as one of the worst days of the history of FIFA,” Figo wrote on his Facebook page.

“I reiterate what I said last week: what is happening Friday in Zurich, it’s not an election. Now, there are many more people who agree with me. To give consent to this plebiscite is a mistake.”

- - - Updated - - -

------------------

Does anyone else find it ironic that Figo calls FIFA a dictatorship but was pro-Inter during Calciopoli?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I have no opinion on the man as I don't know him.
Well you know that he comes from the desert, surely he wouldn't know how to run football's governing body.

- - - Updated - - -

"Every single country in the world has a right to host the World Cup if you are a member of Fifa"

He said this recently too. Shocking logic!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this is bad on so many levels

what kind of example are we setting for our children if we tell them they cant get rich off bribes? ridiculous. will somebody pls think of the children

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well you know that he comes from the desert, surely he wouldn't know how to run football's governing body.

- - - Updated - - -

"Every single country in the world has a right to host the World Cup if you are a member of Fifa"

He said this recently too. Shocking logic!
Yes. If they have the best bid. Qatar did not. They bribed officials to be able to host a World Cup in the desert in stadiums built by slaves. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you Fred? The choice for Qatar was disgraceful and soon the world will know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)